• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M Partial Wrap Via Mopar!

BargainSigns

3M circumventing the sign companies who might otherwise be the ones selling and installing said graphic. 3M being a major supplier to sign companies.

SignosaurusRex

No news there. Been hashed to hell and back here about 3M offering wraps through dealerships. If it wasn't 3M, it would be Arlon or Oracal.

MontereySigns

Can't have it both ways!

This is just another example of 3M thinking they can be a partner and competitor too. They try to spin it, but the fact remains you can buy retail graphics from 3M directly.

Like everything else in a capitalist society, your best outlet for protest is your wallet. Stop buying 3M, and years later when they ask "What happened, we were such good partners?" you can tell them you decided to support other companies that supported yours.

-Bud

Craig Sjoquist

You got nothing to bytch about... wah wah wah want wine with that cheese cry babies.

This is America land of the free home of the brave. This free enterprise at it finest.

Course if it was paint it would last 2 to 3 times as longer maybe more if taken care of.

Still enjoy hand lettering and graphics here after 36 years, yes even though ya'll with those fancy machines have taken most of the work I'm not BYTCHIN because you took most of the work but cause so many do such a crappy job and dropped the price down way low to pay for your fancy machines. ( comment aimed at those with no education, talent, low price outfits, many in Orlando ) excuse not meant offend !!

And your Bytchin cause they charge a fair price and you might have a chance to make some money off it.lol lol lol lol thanks for making my day and giving me a laugh

ProWraps

You got nothing to bytch about... wah wah wah want wine with that cheese cry babies.

This is America land of the free home of the brave. This free enterprise at it finest.

Course if it was paint it would last 2 to 3 times as longer maybe more if taken care of.

Still enjoy hand lettering and graphics here after 36 years, yes even though ya'll with those fancy machines have taken most of the work I'm not BYTCHIN because you took most of the work but cause so many do such a crappy job and dropped the price down way low to pay for your fancy machines. ( comment aimed at those with no education, talent, low price outfits, many in Orlando ) excuse not meant offend !!

And your Bytchin cause they charge a fair price and you might have a chance to make some money off it.lol lol lol lol thanks for making my day and giving me a laugh

god you're annoying.

CentralSigns

3M circumventing the sign companies who might otherwise be the ones selling and installing said graphic. 3M being a major supplier to sign companies.

I think that is changing. It would be interesting to see how their revenues have decreased in the vinyl sales area. The circumventing will be their undoing in my opinion. A very unfortunate thing they have done without much thought of the impacts.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps

Sounds like complaining to me. Good luck with your "hand lettering" lol. That markets got to be HUGE with all these full color digital "fancy machines" out there... wait, why are you in this Vehicle Wraps forum?

cdiesel

OP and Craig are very different. While OP is very pro hand lettering, (and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that in my book!) he doesn't bash digital at every turn. Craig on the other hand, is anti digital, and attacks that end of the trade at every opportunity. And he does so in the worst English possible. OP offers constructive criticism, helps where he can just like the rest of us. All I ever see out of Craig is "not complaining" and calling everyone cry babies.

My biggest problem with Craig is that he doesn't get the point at all. No one is bitching about pricing, someone taking work, or doing things better/different than other can. We're upset because our supplier has become our competitor.

HulkSmash

OP and Craig are very different. While OP is very pro hand lettering, (and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that in my book!) he doesn't bash digital at every turn. Craig on the other hand, is anti digital, and attacks that end of the trade at every opportunity. And he does so in the worst English possible. OP offers constructive criticism, helps where he can just like the rest of us. All I ever see out of Craig is "not complaining" and calling everyone cry babies.

My biggest problem with Craig is that he doesn't get the point at all. No one is bitching about pricing, someone taking work, or doing things better/different than other can. We're upset because our supplier has become our competitor.

and.. This.

HulkSmash

3M Put their foot into the door by the purchase they made a few months ago. This is just another one of the big sites that they will be paying a Royalty to for selling their product. I think 3M should be paying us a royalty for every piece of vinyl of sell that has the logo on the backing paper.

It's ok I just ordered 10 rolls of Avery Ez apply w/ Lam. there's 13k that could have belonged to 3M.