• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a bad day.

JR's

What a bad way to start my day. it could only go up from here.
Let me explain. I'm in a boat yard to letter a boat. Have to go to the bathroom really bad.(Large Dunkin' Donuts coffee)
so I take the empty cup and go-between two sailboats. I look over my shoulder the coast is clear. I start filling up the cup.

A lady comes around the corner and startles me half to death. I dropped the cup of P and the cup lands flat on the ground shooting up the contents of the cup into my face like a shotgun blast. (I never seen anything like it before in my life)

so I am standing there with my daurk in my hand and P dripping from my nose. In total shock frozen. The lady keeps on walking and laughing out loud to herself.

Oh well the day could only get better from here. I better check the spelling on that boat.

JR.

ova

No worries. I'm sure she won't say a word about this to anyone. It'll be yours and her little secret.

Dave

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
The lady keeps on walking and laughing out loud to herself. (Ego buster)

It would be worse if she was screaming and hollering for help.
(Life buster)

Suz

:clapping::tongue::notworthy:
Outdoor plumbing ain't always so convenient
:loveya:
What a bad way to start my day. it could only go up from here.
Let me explain. I'm in a boat yard to letter a boat. Have to go to the bathroom really bad.(Large Dunkin' Donuts coffee)
so I take the empty cup and go-between two sailboats. I look over my shoulder the coast is clear. I start filling up the cup.
A lady comes around the corner and startles me half to death. I dropped the cup of P and the cup lands flat on the ground shooting up the contents of the cup into my face like a shotgun blast. (I never seen anything like it before in my life)
so I am standing there with my daurk in my hand and P dripping from my nose. In total shock frozen. The lady keeps on walking and laughing out loud to herself.

Oh well the day could only get better from here. I better check the spelling on that boat.

JR.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
What we're you planning on doing with the cup in the first place?

I'm not sure I would have used the cup...

All I can think about is the line from Dodge Ball... Necessary?! I'll let someone else post the rest...

ChicagoGraphics

Oh so you re baptized yourself at the ship yard?, LOL

Good thing you didn't have to take a dump, it could have been much worse!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What was she really laughing about ?? :rolleyes:

There was a thread the other day.... something about shrinkage and this one might just fit in there, too !! :ROFLMAO:

Craig Sjoquist

My 1st thought oh geez what is this post about to complain about. (almost didn't read)

I laughed so hard I fell off the chair to funny ty

Bigdawg

Just Me
<cleaning diet pepsi off her monitor>

That was too funny... and look at all the people you gave a laugh to on a day-before-a-holiday-at-work... and yes - we are laughing with you... cuz what else can you do when something like this happens???

JR's

Thanks everybody.
It is all good the name on the boat was spelled correctly. I received cash!

And I'm taking the long weekend, To forget. :)

Everybody have a fun and safe holiday.

JR

signage

Thanks everybody.
It is all good the name on the boat was spelled correctly. I received cash!

And I'm taking the long weekend, To forget. :)

Everybody have a fun and safe holiday.

JR

I hope you went home and took a shower or atleast washed your face:omg::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IronHawk

<cleaning diet pepsi off her monitor>

That was too funny... and look at all the people you gave a laugh to on a day-before-a-holiday-at-work... and yes - we are laughing with you... cuz what else can you do when something like this happens???

Umm... hope and pray like mad that she wasn't wearing a hidden camera??? :omg:

Still laughing...:ROFLMAO: