• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Gallery of Before and Afters

ddubia

Love Before & Afters. I really like your use of cartoon characters. Very memorable plus they seem to make all the different design and color schemes work.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Do you have anything without a cartoon character waving a wrench or making some other gesture?

Marlene

like you style! great before and afters as the befores are what most wouldn't consider awful like you normally see in a before/after sample. what makes it special is taking something that isn't bad and making it into something that is great. shows that there always is room to improve a logo

John Butto

"who'spaintingtherosesred"

Do you have anything without a cartoon character waving a wrench or making some other gesture?
AETC (Animals for the Ethical Treatment of Cartoons)
Someone else agrees with you, Bob.

Attachments

• exploit.jpg
    exploit.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 167

Craig Sjoquist

Agrees with Marlene Dan, the befores are not that bad, but the afters are awesome which really will help in sales.

That being said .. the final wraps you have on there are confusing the page even though I assume they are part of the after unless you can tie them together with each after of logo, really I should say nothing because I can NOT make a website look that good, but I am thinking of ease of viewing impression when seeing this page in real I had to view it twice to understand what I was looking at, which must of been because the befores were not that bad so was confused.

Maybe 3 columns, a before on left.. after in center ..final result of truck wrap/storefront on right.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
DAN!

I'm digging all of it... love the before and afters... and nice variety of logos.