• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Very Organized Sign Shop

rjssigns

That home brew application table is awesome. He said it's a torsion box assembly, which when done correctly is unbelievably rigid.
Got me thinkin' as I've got about 40 feet of THK ultra rails and bearings collecting dust...

johnnysigns

We've been reorganizing and updating our shop and table layouts. Thanks for posting this. Give me some great ideas for some of our tools I have to build stations for.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Silly boy............. Dave remodeled his sign shop, but he doesn't make signs. Do you see any sawdust, sanding dust, vinyl scraps, old paint jars, saw horses....... anything ??

He's got a beautiful shop, but it looks like he's afraid to get it dirty. All that stuff he built is neat, but can you imagine all the dirt and dust that's gonna accumulate on all those places. Take a huge blower and blow it out twice a year. I believe his whole shop would fit in our computer room. That's about 32' x 40'.

netsol

we have a real dust collection system. how can that rigid shop vac suck anything up through 20' of 1-1/2" pvc?
they barely pick up from a 6' hose.

Sofia Lucas

Blue Dot Signs
Some of you will love this guys shop. It's not about wide format printers, just sign making old style.
You will go crazy when you see his application table at 19:00

Very organized and clean. Dude has paid a special attention in keeping the shop that much clean

CanuckSigns

That's impressive, I can't keep my place clean for longer than 30 minutes. He must spend hours a day cleaning the dust everytime he uses that panel saw, I imagine he would have a heart attack if he saw my place lol!

Eforcer

Some of you will love this guys shop. It's not about wide format printers, just sign making old style.
You will go crazy when you see his application table at 19:00

I've seen his video on how to create the deconstruction & recreating the roller on table. But I don't have the talent to start it.