• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Absentee owner

CheapVehicleWrap

Thanks Auto-FX. My friend Sammy stoped by to see my Brother and I this afternoon. Sammy's umm the exact opposite skin color as I. He got a really good laugh out of the Mr. Kim story. Even bigger laugh that someone wouldn't understand it. And yes, Mr. Kim was Korean.

GypsyGraphics

And THAT, my friends, is why this is a valid thread.

THIS IS A VALID THREAD and even though i said "don't get me started" i'm glad you did.

When i was in high school i was sometimes called Cleopatra and Camel Jockey... i didn't mind one bit.
I didn't run home crying to my parents, but i'm sure i told them.
They didn't go rushing down to the school demanding anyone get expelled for racial slurs.
And if the had, they'd have been laughed at... and rightfully so.

The kids who called me those names weren't racist... THEY WERE OBSERVANT!
i was short, road horses and i'm sure had relatives generations ago who rode camels (probably not the german and irish ones).

how is it that people went from being proud of their heritage to being insulted by it.

GypsyGraphics

saturday night and there's no one here to shut me up... so here's a really dumb story.

it's Black Friday 2009... i never go out on Black Friday but Penny's is having a great bra sale and my favorites or 50% off. so i decide it worth bumping solders with the crazy hard core shoppers for a great price on the perfect bra.

it's a mad house and no fun at all, but i get what i came for. when i have wait on a ridiculously long line... i'm thinking it's not worth the money i'm saving.

when i finally get to the register all i wanna do is pay and get the hell outta there. i say to the cashier who look rather frazzled herself "this is crazy, i hope you get holiday pay for working Black Friday."

she stops what she's doing and just stares at me like "oh no you didn't just say that" .... did i forget to mention she's black?

i was making friendly conversation and she's acting like i insulted her! i'm not the least bit embarrassed or sorry... I'M PISSED... and i say "gosh maybe you shouldn't work friday's" (like friday is the word she had an issue with)... she doesn't get it and starts ringing up the bras. she looks REALLY annoyed when one doesn't have a tag. it take everything i got not to laugh out loud, because it's the black one. i can't helo but laugh a little when i say "i don't want to cause you any grief, let's just skip that one."

don't be thinking i'm a racist because i left the black bra behind either... i don't have anything against the color black. heck some of my favorite candy is black. i like black licorice just a much as red, i like black jelly beans, black ju ju fruits, good-n-plenty and think allsorts licorice is just dreamy.

see ya shouldn't got me started.

Last edited:

iSign

well, you think the first half off sale saves you money...

..hell I know places where they pay you for the second half off :smile:

GypsyGraphics

What is funny is a half off bra sale... Which half did you get?

well, you think the first half off sale saves you money... hell I know places where they pay you for the second half off :smile:

ya know... i should know you guys well enough by now to know i wasn't gonna get away with a bra post. did ya even see any of the other words in that post or are you scratching your head wondering what bras have to do with racism.

that's okay i know you can't help it.. poor dumb boys... you're so easily side tracked.

and now you're about to forget that i call you dumb...
-
-
-
-
-
tits

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

GypsyGraphics

I love it when people make sure to post something good for a milestone post like 2000
:thumb::tongue::clapping:

ooops :tongue:

i should have been paying more attention... thought i was posting in the "after hours" section aaaaand didn't realize it was my 2,000th post. if i had, i'd have said "belly button" instead of, as Rick said "the t word." but that probably would have required a visual to have any affect.

iSign

(ummm... I think that theory applies to the t word as well)
visuals, visuals, ...as the chant echos through the halls... "dumb boys" chiming in from far and wide...

wait, what thread is this?

iSign

this thread is now proof that the not-really-sexist, trumps the not-really-racist for mass appeal!

GypsyGraphics

oh okay... here's a visual for the sign boys.
coro, grommet & oneshot (not really oneshot, just thought you'd like that)

coro_grommet_bellybutton.jpg

sorry... that's the best i can't do in the PG section