• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advice to a friend..

Aaron Hunter

“No worries! Just remember the 3 levels…
“Shit this is gravy”: the shit build knowing our materials and moreso what’s still available.
“Shit I can make this work” added colors that I didn’t see what I have…trans kumquat or trans mango? Fml…fuck it do the best you can.
“Shit…” you owe more on the job than you’re making. S.O. Is ready to bail. You have a cot at shop (or you will soon). Your overhead is all you and some tool/maintenance so you burn “

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The 'new' norm. It's finally come to this sector. Once again, windy will geddyohw over that dheffivting yellow yyrwahgiton. Byeewc is the founding find brewing of theeee............ what ewting fromm i fromm, whfeli untill lunch. For group sni and f2 today ?? We'll bekno sh.

netsol

I think we need simultaneous, on demand translation, (have you ever visited the UN?)

i am not sure if the weird little google app can help us

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Copy and paste it into Google translate and you can lock the whole world wide network for a few seconds before Google boots you out

rjssigns

We need a more contemporary reimagining of our ambient digital alignment.
If all of this may seem undreamt of to you, that's because it is! Without adequate networks, functionalities are forced to become back-end, visionary. Without interfaces, you will lack supply-chains. We realize that it is better to matrix virally than to cultivate perfectly. Our feature set is unmatched in the industry, but our cross-platform structuring compliance and easy use is always considered a terrific achievement. The project management factor can be summed up in one word: world-class. Think one-to-one. Think reality-based. Think wireless. But don't think all three at the same time. A company that can cultivate faithfully will (at some indefinite point in the future) be able to brand fiercely. What does it really mean to engage "proactively"? Think nano-co-branded.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh no..... I can't believe my eyes. Even the norm is drifting away...........................................................

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
If the original post were written by a sentient being one can only wonder at what it might say.

David Wright

We need a more contemporary reimagining of our ambient digital alignment.
If all of this may seem undreamt of to you, that's because it is! Without adequate networks, functionalities are forced to become back-end, visionary. Without interfaces, you will lack supply-chains. We realize that it is better to matrix virally than to cultivate perfectly. Our feature set is unmatched in the industry, but our cross-platform structuring compliance and easy use is always considered a terrific achievement. The project management factor can be summed up in one word: world-class. Think one-to-one. Think reality-based. Think wireless. But don't think all three at the same time. A company that can cultivate faithfully will (at some indefinite point in the future) be able to brand fiercely. What does it really mean to engage "proactively"? Think nano-co-branded.
Exactly.