• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

...and i thought the printer fumes gave me a headache!!!

gabagoo

My neighbours next door are in the construction landscape business and for the most part their unit is used for storage all year.... Today they are cleaning up the equipment and doing some re-painting . I have no idea what chemicals they are using but it stinks like kerosene in here and everyone has headaches..

Went next door and told them this was not good and they need the door left open to paint (freezing outside)...They did but now the door is shut again....

They are good guys for the most part, seeing that they are never around...but this is bad

rjssigns

Thought you were going to say your pup was gassy.LOL Mine will drive me right out of the office.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't light up a cigarette.

Seriously, if they are spraying with solvents inside, it's not gonna do any harm to anyone if you get away from the place.... except maybe them. I'd tell them, you're leaving for the day and if it happens at all ever again, you will report them for breaking various codes and health hazards.

If this is not routine, then I'd try to overlook it. Afterall, it's your neighbor.

TheSnowman

Who cares about the pup, we had an 80 yr old woman come out here and blow up our crapper leaving a "gift" on the seat two days ago. She cracked one off on the way out and it stunk up everything.

gabagoo

Thought you were going to say your pup was gassy.LOL Mine will drive me right out of the office.

He used to be when i first got him. he would sit under my desk and just let them fly...It was awful...but then the vet said try a new food and I never smell anything out of him now

gabagoo

The headache is gone now, i guess they finished...Ironically this happens the day I bring in a guy to put in a powered vent for the mimaki. he been here for 5 hours and still working away.... Then tomorrow he is putting in a 20' radiant heater in the back shop!!! I can hardly wait for the warmth to begin....absoulutely hate the gas heater in the back shop, blowing crap everywhere and it constantly being chilly. sorry for the horizontal pic...damn I phone

Attachments

• power vent.JPG
    power vent.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 92

d fleming

He used to be when i first got him. he would sit under my desk and just let them fly...It was awful...but then the vet said try a new food and I never smell anything out of him now
If my Dobes don't have the proper food they are not fit to be around!

CanuckSigns

The headache is gone now, i guess they finished...Ironically this happens the day I bring in a guy to put in a powered vent for the mimaki. he been here for 5 hours and still working away.... Then tomorrow he is putting in a 20' radiant heater in the back shop!!! I can hardly wait for the warmth to begin....absoulutely hate the gas heater in the back shop, blowing crap everywhere and it constantly being chilly. sorry for the horizontal pic...damn I phone

Damn Barry,your shop is a lot cleaner than I pictured it, with some of the stories you told me I assumed it looked like a bomb went off!

rjssigns

Gabagoo you will absolutely love your radiant tube heater. I have 2 Space-Ray brand in my shop. Warm as toast and explosion proof.(sealed with outside air for combustion)
Wife says I need to have explosion proof things around me. Wonder what she was getting at...?

gabagoo

Damn Barry,your shop is a lot cleaner than I pictured it, with some of the stories you told me I assumed it looked like a bomb went off!

It's clean enough, but because of the clutter that I am constantly trying to clear up it is hard to walk around without banging into 54" rolls of something.... I even sometimes get the domino effect....oh thats fun.

Here is a pic of where this vinyl congregates and causes trouble....I can hear them laughing at me at times.... The horror....the horror!!!:covereyes:

Attachments

• shop.JPG
    shop.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 75