• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Neato logo design, and I need some feedback!

So we were wanting to redo our logo, and decided to go with Phillip at Sign Amigo for some help. It's always hard working on your own stuff. Below is our current logo, and a few sketches Phillip put together for something new. I just want to get some opinions on these and see what others think. I think out of the new ones I like 1 and 7 the most. I do like the wave idea just not sure if I like those waves. "Crystal Coast" is what our area is called so I'm sure a lot of you wouldn't get that part. And with us being on the coast, that is where the waves come from and the idea was a double C made with the waves.

Just looking for some ideas and criticism. Thanks again in advance!

Attachments

• New Logos.jpg
    New Logos.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 132
  • Old Logo.jpg
    Old Logo.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 121

slappy

I looked at the attachment first and picked out 1 and 7 also before reading your post. But i looked again and 1 would look great on like shirts, hats or what ever you may choose to put the logo on. Nice contrast

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
So we were wanting to redo our logo, and decided to go with Phillip at Sign Amigo for some help. It's always hard working on your own stuff. Below is our current logo, and a few sketches Phillip put together for something new. I just want to get some opinions on these and see what others think. I think out of the new ones I like 1 and 7 the most. I do like the wave idea just not sure if I like those waves. "Crystal Coast" is what our area is called so I'm sure a lot of you wouldn't get that part. And with us being on the coast, that is where the waves come from and the idea was a double C made with the waves.

Just looking for some ideas and criticism. Thanks again in advance!

The set on the left are iterations of the 'Yo dude, surf's up' version on the right as interpreted by a government agency. The word 'institutional' immediately comes to mind. Boring.

WildWestDesigns

I looked at the attachment first and picked out 1 and 7 also before reading your post. But i looked again and 1 would look great on like shirts, hats or what ever you may choose to put the logo on. Nice contrast

It would depend on how it's put on the shirts, hats etc. Some of that may have to be "dumbed down".

rjpjr

I do like 1 and 7 however I think I prefer the arrangement of 5.
I see it as being the cleanest design but I might want to see it with stronger contrasting colors. :thumb:

Nice investment!

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I would never want to be a merchant member designer here. People pick away at the designs not knowing if the customer did their own adjustments.

I like 7 but with a solid blue for the font color.

John Butto

I agree..

I would never want to be a merchant member designer here. People pick away at the designs not knowing if the customer did their own adjustments.

I like 7 but with a solid blue for the font color.
I think that Neato can design a logo better than most of us and should leave it up to him what he thinks is best. I like all of them, great job Neato, carry on.

Marlene

I think any of the version without the black work. I don't like the black with that light blue. if you want a dark and light version, change the black to a dark blue like reflex blue. the reflex/cyan have been done to death but they do look nice

Jillbeans

I think that Neato can design a logo better than most of us and should leave it up to him what he thinks is best. I like all of them, great job Neato, carry on.
Agreed. I like #3 best but if the panel shape followed the exact wave shape with the script of #4.
What you had before is scary.
Love....Jill