• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Pool Company Wrap...

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
We're slammed with pool companies lately. It's challenging to continue coming up with creative ideas when you're wrapping one pool company after another.

Here's two recent small fleets...

They look good...

I here you... between pool service and landscape businesses it gets tough to not have them roll together... !!!!!

smdgrfx

I passed right by A-Beautiful today on Beudreoux Rd. The trucks looked really good. I actually wondered if you might had done them.

smdgrfx

Not really in the area...I PM'd you a while back. Titan Signs and Graphics in Houston. I'm near 610@ Ella. I have a sister-in-law that lives off of Kuykendahl and 2920. Over by your shop kind of. I live in Jersey Village area.

Jillbeans

I like the beautiful pools one too, I think you did a good job incorporating the employee (?) lifeguard pix.
But I do have to say, even just making that "Q" in "aqua" in white would have made a huge difference in the contrast. Typography seems a bit odd in the website, maybe dropping the www may have helped.
But I don't do wraps so maybe my judgement is flawed.
I am old-school.
As for the Craig bashing, his wording is always a bit different but I always think he has a good traditional eye for layout. Craig I love the italian ice trailer, reminds me of the work of a long-dead local signpainter.
Love....Jill

Edserv

Great job and congrat's for finding a "nice" industry! If you get any leads in Hawaii, we're here for you!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

kstompaint

Those look great. I actually like the Aquascapes trucks better. Is that perf on the tail lights... and a little splash of it on the front side window? Pushing the DOT limits a bit, I like that too!

grafixemporium

You got it kstom... pushing the boundaries just a little. That is perf on the tail lights. One of the water drops fall onto the front glass along with one of their coop vendor logos. Looks great... and if they get hassled, it will come right off without affecting the overall layout.

signgal

With fleet graphics, the customer should always be after a professional, large-company image and you have delivered that! Your lettering is well placed (unlike so many i see with it over handles, gas caps and windows) and very legible. The message is direct and easily understood (Unlike the vacation home management companies here who have pools all over their trucks or winking seals or some other convoluted message). The design was obviously well thought out with the "waves", splashes and people placed strategically. Your presentation is ALWAYS on mark and this is no exception.

...and just for the record, Aquascapes' domain name FTW! rofl

abadsvt

looks great!!!! Just curious what kind of discount do you guys give when a company does more than one wrap?

Josh