• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another punk screwing up the sign biz.

p3

QUICK TURN AROUND... TYPICALLY WITHIN 24 hours AS LOW AS $2.50 A SQUARE.

WIDE FORMAT PRINTING, INDOOR / OUTDOOR BANNERS ON MEDIAS OF ALL KIND. SOLVENT INK PRINTING FOR DURABILITY..... VINYL BANNER (10 OZ. LOW COST VINYL TO 18 OZ. SCRIM BANNER NON TEAR-ABLE MATERIAL) DOUBLE SIDED BANNER PRINTING AVAILABLE - POSTER WORK (ARCHIVAL INK) - PHOTOGRAPHY FINE ART ON CANVAS - DIE CUT DECALS - PERFORATED VINYL - FABRIC PRINTING - READY TO APPLY LETTERS DIE CUTTING - TRADE SHOW GRAPHICS - POP-UPS, etc.

ALSO AVAILABLE: FILM OUTPUT SERVICES FOR THE PRINTING TRADE, OFFSET PRINTER, FLEXOGRAPHIC PRINTER, SILK SCREEN PRINTER, ETC....

PLEASE HURRY AND TAKE THIS OFFER TO FINISH PUTTING ME OUT OF BUSINESS...

FOR INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 713.688.0180 ask for Gill

- This was the correct post right? LOL.

TheSnowman

Yep, that's almost below wholesale, and IS below wholesale of lots of printers. He musta fell into a printer. I don't even think Mosh would do it for $2.50/sq.

smullen

I was just going to ask how the heck he can do stuff so Cheap...

Last summer, my brother in law asked me for a set of Magnetic signs for his work truck (Landscaping company), I told him like 35.00 (2-3 color, I make or trace the logo) and he sends me a link for Ebay or someone that will sell them to him for 25.00 no shipping...

I was kind of insulted and told him to go ahead and order them... Not one season and one blew off his truck and the other the vinyl is crooked and peeling.... I just smile when it gets brought up... He hinted for me to offer to make him another pair... I don't get hints...

Flame

dont cha just luv it.....................now with PRINTERS, ANY ONE CAN DO IT)))))))))))))))

Actually bucko guys like that have been around since the beginning of time. Back in your days, I think I heard they were called knockout painters...?

;)

Don't be afraid of the guys cranking out crap cheap, whether they are using a printer, plotter or bunch of foam rollers and paint brushes. Be much more afraid of the guys who make masterpieces but don't know how to charge.

Pat Whatley

What's the problem? You order enough banners, or big enough banners from me....with your own artwork....I'll let them go for that. With wholesale banner printing rates at less than $1 psf these days I'll gladly take $1.50 psf profit on an order for 100 banners.

Nothing in the ad says one 3'x5' banner would be $2.50 psf.

SignManiac

Actually bucko guys like that have been around since the beginning of time. Back in your days, I think I heard they were called knockout painters...?

;)

Don't be afraid of the guys cranking out crap cheap, whether they are using a printer, plotter or bunch of foam rollers and paint brushes. Be much more afraid of the guys who make masterpieces but don't know how to charge.

Absolute truth to that!

OldPaint

;)

i will agree with that there was and it showed in the end product............BUT NOW ANYBODY CAN DO THIS,AND IT LOOKS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PRINTER WHO DOES THIS)))))))))))))))))))))

Flame

i will agree with that there was and it showed in the end product............BUT NOW ANYBODY CAN DO THIS,AND IT LOOKS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PRINTER WHO DOES THIS)))))))))))))))))))))

I actually disagree. Seen those ridiculous wraps with snakeskin, diamond plate and brush script with a double drop shadow?

Kinda ugly eh? Not good at all... but done with a printer. A good design, is still a good design. It's just stuff are different. No longer are customers noticing ugly, stray brush strokes or poorly built S's and R's.... now they are going to notice poor contrast, poor print quality, bad lamination and too much **** all over the place.

Same rules, just different applications. Not every printer is alike, and not every finished job is alike, no matter what media you are using.

JMO

James Chrimes

I have seen these prices for a while now. We keep getting asked to buy a large format printer, but why when we have found reliable printers who print cheaper than we can buy the substrait for and they turn the product around in 24hrs. Business wise it makes sence for us to outsourse. Banners, vinyl and coroplast signs.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Come on OP, give us a break - not everyone has a big stack of coloring books to trace over to produce our "artwork".

wayne k
guam usa

JESSE WALKER

The guy on craigslist and I are in the same area and to be honest Id rather my printers sit idle than get $2.50 a square. The funny thing was that I had a client who wanted to "trade" services. I had a feeling they would shop around but at the same time we were trading off. I gave them the same price I would give anyone else. It was for 30-18x24 full color signs, they said a guy on craigslist was more than half my price. oh well, I guess this guy is getting huge discounts on materials or something. I just dont see how you can print for that price and not be paying your customer to take the work.