• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone change a cutter Main Board?

Wild Hare

Static electricity shocked me and fried the Main Board of my Graphtec/Q100 cutter. I'm thinking I can change it myself, but would like to hear from anyone who has done this before. Do you have to re-calibrate the cutter? It has the ARMS sensor.

tattoo.dan

will you need to change a setting to choose what model cutter you have? i just replaced mine and it is not reading past the second pinch roller!

tattoo.dan

Does it have a reset nvram menu selection?

I didn't see anything like that, but I did Disable Pinch Roller sensor in background settings to at least get it to where i can use all three now. i would still like to get it back to how it should be though.

RiXaX

I just needed mine replaced and brought it to Low Cal. There's a guy in Fullerton doing repairs for $200 plus parts. Seemed more than fair to me.

tattoo.dan

Does it have a reset nvram menu selection?

And the winner is.....thank you. wasn't in the menu, but had to do a dip switch reset on main board....can't wait to see the bill from sw on the tech support on this one! May have been better off paying the $200 mentioned above! :)