• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else buy dumb stuff they can't justify?

GypsyGraphics

I'm curious about this "girl's day out to Harbor". Does such a thing exist in Jersey? Never thought of wooing the ladies with big chinese tools. But then again I mostly see hairy fat dudes there and that's a whole different kinda wooing.

actually my sister and i were the only girls in the place. my husband wanted to come but i told him he couldn't because it was girls day out. i knew he wouldn't let me poke around as long as i wanted and i sure never would got outta there with the these babies.

shakey0818

good score,id lover to go get a set of rings.do they have them in a ladies size 7?harbor freight rocks.i would go buy a set but i cant go into that store without spending $100 and that buys alto there.everytime i go there i get a little led flashlight for free with a coupon last week i also got a free 6 pc. screwdriver set for free too.i must have 10 of those free flashlights.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
can someone hurry up and figure out this clone-ing thing..... we could use a couple hundred thousand more of this creature...

Si Allen

Hahahahaha ... my wife loves Harbor Freight!

She comes home with little gimmick items to help her with her craft hobbies.

GypsyGraphics

are you (sure) your a girl G.G.JR
don't let my love of tools fool you... i'm no tomboy!

i may have a collection of tools that put my brothers to shame, but i also have a collection of shoes that put my sisters to shame,
and i get teased relentlessly about both.
Hahahahaha ... my wife loves Harbor Freight!
She comes home with little gimmick items to help her with her craft hobbies.
my sister does crafts too. this was her first time to Harbor Freight... she was in heaven! she found tons of stuff. one thing was the tiniest little anvil you ever saw and i was so tempted to buy a full size one.
my husband never makes me take anything back, but AN ANVIL... that could be a fun conversation!

SignManiac

Well I have a nice collection of work tables. My pool table, ping pong table, and my shuffleboard table :) Just glad the building is big enough to house these shop necessities!

GypsyGraphics

Well I have a nice collection of work tables. My pool table, ping pong table, and my shuffleboard table :) Just glad the building is big enough to house these shop necessities!
and what shop would be complete without it's very own CoroPlane?
i like your idea of necessities!

GypsyGraphics

good score,id lover to go get a set of rings.do they have them in a ladies size 7?
aah... this give me a great idea! something i'd be willing to break up my o-ring collection for!
goofy little gifts for my sign gal pals! :loveya:
need to work on a design first... ooooo, this is gonna be fun!

signmeup

what do you use your anvil for?
my first thought is for dropping it on Wile E. Coyote
Wraught iron work, forging tools, straightening nails, weighing stuff down, holding the door open...... and every so often I get to say to some customer who's hanging around the shop,"Hand me that anvil."

Gino

Premium Subscriber
what do you use your anvil for?

Mostly anviling.

We've tried some party games with them, but stupid people tried to impale themselves on it, but then clean up was a total mess.
173anvil.jpg

Pat Whatley

I've got my great grandfathers 180 pound anvil. It's awesome to have around the house when you feel the need to beat on something. Grab a 5 pound mini sledge hammer and beat the fool out of the anvil....it won't care, it will just sit there and make happy "PING" sounds.

mollygrubber

I have over 25 router bits and a router table, but thats right no router. I just could'nt pass up that deal.

My wife and I went to Harbour Freight and when we got to the Bungi Straps she said, "Look thats those things that you see on the road!". For some reason she didn't know you could buy them.

shakey0818

funny gg

funny u mention the cyote i was reading a thread from mosh or op on how he finally killed the roadrunner and i almost pizzed myself.

Biker Scout

I can justify anything from Harbor Freight! :peace!:

(Just don't put those "O" Rings in something that you really rely on. They will work for nearly everything HF sells that needs an "O" Ring. But expensive, high pressure devices... nah... in a pinch for a quick fix, yeah... just remember that there are HF "O" Rings in there... I'm pretty sure NASA has a story about HF "O" Rings.)