• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else find this odd?

showcase 66

Kinda reminds me of something that happened around here about 15-18 years ago at a steel plant about 15 mins out of town. For about 2 months, every morning they would find hundreds of black birds dead on the ground on one side of the plant. I remember UFO people coming from all over thinking it was something that came from Area 51. We are only a couple of hours from that place. Anyway, this went on for about 2 months during the winter. They found that every night around 2 in the morning there was a power spike on power lines and any birds on or around the line would basically have a heart attack.

Power company found some problem and fixed it. about a week later they started finding birds again but this time the birds had no feet. They would land on the powerline and zap, dead bird falling.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Power company found some problem and fixed it. about a week later they started finding birds again but this time the birds had no feet. They would land on the powerline and zap, dead bird falling.

What kind of birds? Don't they have to be large enough to have the power jump between them on the line and the closest ground?

wayne k
guam usa

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, like the frogs falling out of the sky a little while ago............ frogs_h.jpg

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Dead birds, dead fish, Didn't that happen in "The Omen"

Maybe the coming of the antichrist. Hope whales don't start beaching themselves this week... :omg: :birthday:

Marlene

sounds like a job for the X-Files... the birds might have been scared by the noise, but I not seeing how it could cause the physical trauma. how did they explain the fish that also died in mass in the same state?

tanneji

They do actually have a chemical weapons testing facility here. It's called Arkansas CSEPP and can be found here www.arkansascsepp.org. This is the first paragraph on their website:

Pine Bluff Arsenal is one of six locations in the nation where chemical weapons are stockpiled. The United States Congress has ordered that these weapons be eliminated in the safest manner possible.

I think it is quite interesting and a little freaky :)

natedawg9640

sounds like a job for the X-Files... the birds might have been scared by the noise, but I not seeing how it could cause the physical trauma. how did they explain the fish that also died in mass in the same state?

fish kills happen all the time. how can you explain the mass genocide that probably happened at the same time in africa. just casue you don't always hear about it doesn't me it never happens.

signswi

Atmospheric hail often kills bird groups or between-cloud lightning, all sorts of weather happens up there we don't see that's dangerous to flocks.

I mean, ALIENS