• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Play Any Games?

dlndesign

Got a Wii a year ago, still haven't really gotten anything but the Wii sports. I'm expert at almost everything except tennis and golf. Otherwise I play Mafia Wars on Facebook, good time waster. Used to be a huge Zelda and Final Fantasy gamer, but I just don't have that much time on my hands anymore.

jiarby

These are games I suppose...

Rummy
Poker
Monopoly
Score 4 (3D Version)
Mancala
Golf (the REAL kind, sans Tiger Woods)

I use my computer to draw, rip, read email, write proposals & quotes, save photos, read news, research, find recipes, and (of course) troll in a few forums. I don't own a game system, and don't use the PC to play games.

When I worked in a tech support call center in the early 90's we DID play alot of Marathon (great grandaddy to Halo), Quake, and F-18 Hornet. Not anymore though... I am an old fart now!

Call me when you whippersnappers are 45-50yo and lets see what you do for recreation then!

Marlene

Used to be a huge Zelda and Final Fantasy gamer, but I just don't have that much time on my hands anymore.

yep, those RPG games sure chew up a good part of your day. I am going to get a PS3 now the price has dropped down to $299. I kind of like to wait instead of jumping on as soon as a new unit is released. I learned my lesson with my first PS2 which had a lot of issues plus higher prices when first released.

jessew1987

hey cptcorn, what server do you play on? I play WoW a couple times a week as well if I can find the time. I also play Call of Duty 4 & World at War on PC. I don't own a 360, but I play Skate and Skate 2 with a friend.

3dsignco

Half Life and Day Of Defeat For way to many years. Never got into CS.
Still Battlefield 2 and 2142 (All this weekend)
Age of Conan (Taking a break from that till they get more content Have 3 level 80s fully tiered so it gets boring) Was in Retribution Guild.

Wii Sports and Mario Cart and Zelda's new one. (I'm stuck on some bridge puzzle)
My Doctor actually told me get the Wii Fitness. Lost 10 pounds so far and helped out my hip.

cptcorn

adad
hey cptcorn, what server do you play on? I play WoW a couple times a week as well if I can find the time. I also play Call of Duty 4 & World at War on PC. I don't own a 360, but I play Skate and Skate 2 with a friend.
Khaz Modan... Thinking about switching servers... I dunno... I'm pretty much a solo player... Fiance's father used to play... My name is Obesepete or Õbesepete (alt+0213) ...

Age of Conan (Taking a break from that till they get more content Have 3 level 80s fully tiered so it gets boring) Was in Retribution Guild.
I got to level 60 or something after launch and started to.. dislike it for some reason, couldn't put my finger on it... Graphics kick arse though, and I experienced zero bugs compared to everyone else. Jumped to Warhammer for a bit, but hit the same snag... So I'm back to wow... sadly, been playing since launch, and have never had a top level character (in any game really).

ericmitchell29

Hey Eric VectorDoctor (New lastname)

Ever play Toca Race Driver 3 for the xbox. Man I'm 30 and still hooked on that one game.
sweet game.

Sabre

Big gamer here :)

On PC at the moment I'm still goofing around with Fallout 3, Spinebreaker on Warcraft and I bought Aion, but havent' loaded it up yet.

On PS3, I've been addicted to Need For Speed: Shift since it's release, and messing around a bit with Ultimate Alliance 2 when I get a chance. When the little people are still up, we play Lego Batman/Indiana Jones and the PSN Turtles in Time remake.

Finally, the Wii is used almost exclusively with the little people with the WiiResort. But I see there's a Ninja Turtles fighter coming out tomorrow that I'll probably pick up. :)

Air Art Girl

I play a couple of games on facebook but my son is internationally rated and sponsored on COD XBOX. Gotta get that kid off that game!!!