• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attention Americans

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't understand that kid, at all. He could've really gone places, but he just seems determined to self destruct...... and quickly.

Mosh

Wonder is the President will really look at this, it is on the White House site now.

SignManiac

I doubt this is for real. I'm sure the White House has far more important matters to deal with right now. Jobs, terrorist, health care, etc. Besides, between Lohan, Hilton, Bynes and all the other pop diva itiots, we've become accustom to their attention getting antics. Justin will voluntarily go into a rehab program and his agents will make him clean up his act eventually. If we can't deport millions of illegals what makes you think they will deport one Canadian?

A good idea but I don't see it happening.

SignManiac

It's on the white house page. They didn't start the petition but they have to acknowledge it once the get a certain number of signatures. I found some of these comments funny on another site.

Attachments

• justin.jpg
    justin.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 144

TammieH

Justin like Miley are just trying to shake their teen idol, goody two shoes images, and they are doing a lousy job of it. The more they try the more they look like a couple of fools

They just need to grow up

thats my opinion, for whatever its worth...

Mosh

Assault charges that makes him sound even cooler! NOT! One of his boys slapped a limo driver on the back of the head. Please keep him up there!

francisco2525

Well his career seems to be going under; however,.......

He is getting a billion dollars worth of free publicity, I guess when these rock star, pop stars, movie actors, and reality show actor wannabies see their career slipping they do something stupid to get some publicity to resurrect their careers.

The reality is that if given the chance, money and fame, how many of us wouldn't do the same?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He is getting a billion dollars worth of free publicity, I guess when these rock star, pop stars, movie actors, and reality show actor wannabies see their career slipping they do something stupid to get some publicity to resurrect their careers.

The reality is that if given the chance, money and fame, how many of us wouldn't do the same?

Aw man.... dat's deep.

phototec

Thanks Mosh, that was great, I have been telling all my friends we need to do this, and BAM, there was an actual petition, I signed it right away and shared it on my Face Book page.

This youg P**K is worth about a Baba-illion $ and he goes around acting like the P**K he really is, I know nothing will happen from this, but it sure felt good to one of 196,000 people who want to send him home to his mother land.

I only wish the judge would of sentenced him to military service in the Marine corp., boy that would have been GOOD!

:clapping: :Canada: