• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attention Americans

Baz

Man ... If i was in his situation: Young, Lots of money, Women a plenty and surrounded by yes people .... I think i'd be dead from over stimulation!

Of course at my age i don't have any love for his music but i still think it would be sad for him to keep going downhill like that. Hopefully he wakes up soon and trully be a positive influence for his seemingly blind fans.

player

The next time he wants to tour the USA, his people will show the millions and millions of money he will generate and all will be forgiven.

player

What a generation gap. I guess there always is one. Elvis was not very popular with the older crowd when he first hit the scene. Bieber is hugely popular with young kids, and all the old folks are trying to have him banished.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What a generation gap. I guess there always is one. Elvis was not very popular with the older crowd when he first hit the scene. Bieber is hugely popular with young kids, and all the old folks are trying to have him banished.

You really just like to stir up chit, don't you ?? Who gives a rat's behind who likes him or not ?? Young or old, he's committing crimes, acting like a snot nose 14 year old and trying to use his fame to get past it. Personally, I don't want him in our military. He's a disgrace to his young followers and that's a fact jack. He's sending a message that you can break laws if you have enough money and is corrupting many young formable minds.... probably minds that aren't mature enough to know the difference anyway. He wants to act like an irresponsible adult, but not pay the penalties.

So, in your head, you think it's Okay to do anything wrong as long as you have some groupies following you around saying it's alright, huh ??

Elvis was disliked, becasue of some movements he developed and he was putting the squash to some already popular stars, who felt threatened. You're always gonna have some fuddy-duddies who blast anyone/anything for no reason and make up sh!t to sound good, but in the case of this fool, he's just turned plain bad... real fast and is trying to spoil the rest of the barrel with his little kid shenanigans. That's all he is..... an underdeveloped 19 year old acting 14, in a 19 year old body.

player

You really just like to stir up chit, don't you ?? Who gives a rat's behind who likes him or not ?? Young or old, he's committing crimes, acting like a snot nose 14 year old and trying to use his fame to get past it. Personally, I don't want him in our military. He's a disgrace to his young followers and that's a fact jack. He's sending a message that you can break laws if you have enough money and is corrupting many young formable minds.... probably minds that aren't mature enough to know the difference anyway. He wants to act like an irresponsible adult, but not pay the penalties.

So, in your head, you think it's Okay to do anything wrong as long as you have some groupies following you around saying it's alright, huh ??

Elvis was disliked, becasue of some movements he developed and he was putting the squash to some already popular stars, who felt threatened. You're always gonna have some fuddy-duddies who blast anyone/anything for no reason and make up sh!t to sound good, but in the case of this fool, he's just turned plain bad... real fast and is trying to spoil the rest of the barrel with his little kid shenanigans. That's all he is..... an underdeveloped 19 year old acting 14, in a 19 year old body.

I was just making an observation. JB is the "Elvis" of his generation. In the '70's the Rolling Stones were busted at the Canadian border smuggling heroin.

Biker Scout

He's the Vanilla Ice of his generation. He'll be lucky to be on "Where Are They Now?" shows after many failed stints in rehab and jail time. Once you aren't cute anymore, it's hard to make a comeback and reinvent yourself. He's not musically talented enough to do so. Yeah, he was good at the drums at a young age, but ever since the industry got ahold of him, when was the last time you saw him play an instrument? He's a corporate puppet, singing songs written for him. His look... created by a stylist team. His songs... written by others. (He adds a few lines here and there to get song writer credits, but seriously he's not smart enough or lived long enough to actually know about some of the topics he sings about) His choreography... professional dance teachers. He's a complete prop-up for popular culture music industry machine. They can make him (and legally protect him) while he's making the record company money, and when he's no longer hot, they will drop him faster than Milli Vanilli.

Snydo

Justin is just grooming himself to someday be mayor of Toronto.

Rob Ford will be in prison by the end of next year. If his heart doesn't explode before then.

player

Justin is just grooming himself to someday be mayor of Toronto.

Rob Ford will be in prison by the end of next year. If his heart doesn't explode before then.

I just heard on the news Ford allegedly threatened someone (remember the filmed drunken rant) and this guy was savagely beaten while in jail. Many broken bones, teeth knocked out...