• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bed & Breakfast Sign Design Challenge

Joe Diaz

But for some reason Weasel's is my fave.

Yeah weasel's is one of my favorites too. I also really like Johns, and I really dig the posts on Ricks' entries. :notworthy:

Good idea for a subject too. I love these threads. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long for another one.

Funny thing is, these types of signs (anything swinging) aren't allowed in our town without a variance. So it would be unlikely for us to propose this to a client. So it was fun drawing up something we don't normally get to do.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
There are some really good designs on this thread... really diggin Weasels too, I dig Joe's lettering... Great stuff!

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'm a glorified clipart butcherer and modifier, mix and match, element coordinator...And sometimes from scratch depending on the client, budget, time constraints, etc. It's just all about putting the pieces together in the right order for the right price.

I resemble that remark :smile: and you are sooooo right about putting the pieces together in the right order for the right price.

This has been a very cool thread to look through... some great stuff in here