• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bed & Breakfast Sign Design Challenge

Showtime19

My take on things....

Attachments

• MAGICMUSHROOM.jpg
    MAGICMUSHROOM.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 300

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Softimage eh? Geez..... that's like 4 thousand bucks! I can't afford that to play with. What do you do anyway?

I can't afford it either. I won a copy in a 3d design contest a while ago.
Back to the assignment.

wayne k
guam usa

SignosaurusRex

Sweet! Nice fit with the "Carolina" font.
The gold top scrolls have almost a Yellow Chanterelle (one of my favorite cooking shrooms) look to them.

visual800

This is first time I have taken the time to lay something out like this little request and it's very interesting to see what everyones ideas are. i surely don't mean to be a prick but if your gonna design something like this off the wall, shouldnt you be able to produce?

Can all of you produce what your proposing, man those are some damn elaborate posts

Pinfinity

Hey Visual, I feel the same way, I thought this is a workshop in a sign design. I believe what I have submitted is along the lines of actually producing the design for a pretend client.....if I'm on the right page with your thinking!

Pat Whatley

Can all of you produce what your proposing, man those are some damn elaborate posts

I can produce mine in a couple of days. It's a precast aluminum piece from King Architectural metals with a couple of extra tabs for reinforcing and the post cut down from 13' to 8'

Craig Sjoquist

Been some awesome renderings indeed, everyone looks great the next one even more outstanding oh wow look at that one awesome , each time I open to a new page more great renderings wow this should be done more

fmg

I could print the panel and CNC the mushroom with paint however the posts might cause some kind of legal issue with the authorities!

Flame

Shroooooooooooomssss!!!!

HAHA, and yes I could make this. Just an idea to throw in :)

Attachments

• The Magic Mushroom.jpg
    The Magic Mushroom.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 325

SignManiac

Some more great designs! And yes, everyone of these can be made. Just look at what Hollywood creates in the movie world everyday or what Granpa Dan does. Money and time can overcome any obstacle.

These "classroom assignments" are meant to stretch your design boundaries by getting you to push both your software and your imagination. It was never stated in the design criteria that you had to build it.

But "if" you had to, it can be done and the world would be a better place if we had more real world signs like you guys have designed to look at!

Jillbeans

Nothing else to do till later tonight so here goes nuthin again.
I stole the house off the www.
But I could make either of the layouts I produced.
I try never to design something I couldn't make.

Attachments

• mm2.jpg
    mm2.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 313
  • mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 299