• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best no parking sign

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We lafuckin La f*ckin tough sh!t. Something like that. It's the same in spanish, too. Also, porteguese and romanian.

gnubler

I made one for my dad about 40 years ago with a guy smoking a pipe letting his dog make a poo-poo with a quivering pile of sh!t. Had a big red no NO circle with a line through it and at the bottom it said. Person will be shot. Not quite sure how I worded that one.
We did these: Dog-Poop-Sign.jpg

PatriotWorks

It seemed like a paranoid weirdo to me
Not really. Where I live people are spread out. You don't have to read the sign. The colors tell the tale. One look informs any potential evil doer they are on borrowed time if they persist. They should immediately know there are invading the space of Bible reading, gun clutching, constitutional, straight shooting Trump supporters.
Paranoid weird is godless Leftist Wokeness consistently found where concentrations of leftists are the highest. Examples include burning cities, rioting, defunding cops, open borders, BLM, Antifa, The Democrat Party, worthless masks, poisonous vaccines with a Brandon chaser.

ProSignTN

Not really. Where I live people are spread out. You don't have to read the sign. The colors tell the tale. One look informs any potential evil doer they are on borrowed time if they persist. They should immediately know there are invading the space of Bible reading, gun clutching, constitutional, straight shooting Trump supporters.
Paranoid weird is godless Leftist Wokeness consistently found where concentrations of leftists are the highest. Examples include burning cities, rioting, defunding cops, open borders, BLM, Antifa, The Democrat Party, worthless masks, poisonous vaccines with a Brandon chaser.
Gee, what kind of signs does a retired tug captain make?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Oh f*cking awesome! A sign thread turning political! Who knew a no parking sign could be a politically charged topic?
Actually... It seems like it was the horrible no trespassing sign that got that nonsense going. And for the record, I had nothing to do with typing it or color coding it. It was a whole sale job from a partnering printer. I just printed it. Also for the record, I think French Canadian is primarily the east side?

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Actually... It seems like it was the horrible no trespassing sign that got that nonsense going. And for the record, I had nothing to do with typing it or color coding it. It was a whole sale job from a partnering printer. I just printed it. Also for the record, I think French Canadian is primarily the east side?
Depends, the more familiar "French Canadian" or "francophone" would be the Quebec French, however there are a large groups of French speaking Canadians in the West side of the country. I myself am on the east coast and am Acadian, and to be honest our French is all a little different, lol. But I guess the same goes for English.