• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best place to contact to lease printers out of

JJGraphics

Your first mistake is to put "lease" and "reasonable" in the same sentence.

If you can't pay cash, you don't need it!

FatCat

Your first mistake is to put "lease" and "reasonable" in the same sentence.

If you can't pay cash, you don't need it!

Agree wholeheartedly. Without having the business built up, you're taking a huge gamble while chaining yourself to a 4-5 year liability.
Trust me when I say a leasing company is going to have an iron-clad contract so they will get paid and hound you to your grave until you do.

Personally, I've watched many print related businesses really screw themselves up leasing equipment they shouldn't have.
When times are good, all is well. Go into a slowdown or a slower economy and watch 'em drop like flies.

CES020

I had a conversation with a leasing guy one time about leasing some equipment we were looking to purchase. I said "What's the interest rate?" and he said "Well......leases don't work like that, it's not like that at all, we don't change an interest rate" and then he talked for 4 more minutes and said nothing. I took his numbers, ran them, and it came up to be something like 28% interest. He called back and I expressed how there was no way I'd ever pay 28% interest for a piece of equipment and he kept the same line "We don't charge interest". I said, "Call it what you want, at the end of the day, I'm paying you 28% interest for the deal. You might not call it that, but that's the reality of it out of my pocket".

Be really careful with a lease, you can end up paying a LOT more than you'd normally pay.

I was doing research on this before I purchased my new printer. Found that the best was actually getting a real bank loan.

Not sure what kind of printer you are looking for but I just purchased an HP 310 Latex printer for $12,995 and it rocks. Great printer and doesn't break the bank...

artbot

leasing works when you have really loyal clients that have asked for too much product and the machine being leased will come in and save the day for several years while keeping cash in the bank for further marketing and expansion. a start up that is still feeling out it's product line, marketing, and through-put has no business getting a lease. i'd figure that 75% of the time you will get almost the right piece of equipment. but in the end wish you had something different in some way or realize that you didn't need it at all. ...that's a loaded comment. "needing it at all" means that, in the end, outsourcing was still the better or break even option. therefore, you will use the equipment out of some subconscious obligation.

I agree wouldn't be smart if I didn't have the clients. I own 2 other companies that I'm involving this in. I can pay cash if I wanted. I asked if anyone knows companies they recommend that will lease everything. Thanks