• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

best vector program

Tim Aucoin

I use both Illustrator & CorelDraw (mostly Illustrator).
For vector conversions, I use a nifty little program called Vector Magic, and when all else fails, I call the Vector Doctor! :Big Laugh

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Watching another shop use Corel and saying it seemed clunky could be saying more about the user than the program. I've seen people take 15 minutes on something in Adobe that would take me 3 in Corel. If you know how to use the tools and shortcut keys...you're ahead of the game. Most people don't take the extra personal time to sharpen and expand their skill set.

dale911

President
Vector Magic without a doubt. Sometimes I have to photoshop areas of the image if it's pretty bad to help with the trace, but overall, this is the best thing out there that I know of and it's super fast. I then take it into Illustrator and edit nodes as needed.

I use both Illustrator & CorelDraw (mostly Illustrator).
For vector conversions, I use a nifty little program called Vector Magic, and when all else fails, I call the Vector Doctor! :Big Laugh