• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

Ursta Graphics

I would also like to know if this sale is still going on. I was about to order the 32" laminator tool on another site today?

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I would also like to know if this sale is still going on. I was about to order the 32" laminator tool on another site today?
Here's the deal...
1. Purchase what you need from this web page (Forum discount page).
2. Add an entry in this thread. (required) I'll need to know the name you use on :signs101:
3. e-mail or call me to alert me to this discount(50% off).
Once I have determined that you qualify I will refund your discount through PayPal. This offer is good from now on.

Tim Aucoin

I think I will have to add to my extensive collection in this case Dale!!! I will put an order together the week after next when I return from Toronto!! :clapping:

2B

Just order;

Big Squeegee 32
Item #: 5-32

Big Squeegee 56
Item #: 1-56

Thanks,

Ursta Graphics

I just used mine today for the first time to lay down some 2x4' prints. Worked great! Next up to try is laying down laminate with it!

Thanks for the great deal Dale!

stix

If you had a 54 inch setup. Which are three tools that you would get from bs?

Thanks in advance

Haakon

Here's the deal...
1. Purchase what you need from this web page (Forum discount page).
2. Add an entry in this thread. (required) I'll need to know the name you use on :signs101:
3. e-mail or call me to alert me to this discount(50% off).
Once I have determined that you qualify I will refund your discount through PayPal. This offer is good from now on.

I got prompted to order from the foreign orders page since I'm located in Norway, rather than the web page listed in step one over here. Does the offer apply to customers abroad as well? Ready to place an order if it does :)

wedosigns

My big squeegee arrived yesterday! Put it to work today putting up a 10'x4' wall mural. This thing rocks!
Thanks Dale!:rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• wallnoodle.jpg
    wallnoodle.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 140

Haakon

I placed an order shortly after I posted in this thread earlier today, and have just now received a tracking # for the already shipped shipment. Great service! :)

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Yes, the refund is for everyone.

I got prompted to order from the foreign orders page since I'm located in Norway, rather than the web page listed in step one over here. Does the offer apply to customers abroad as well? Ready to place an order if it does :)
I do however, reduce the refund by any additional shipping and handling charges not paid at check out.

JoySigns

I installed an indoor mural yesterday 10' tall by 20' wide Mactac (I didn't produce it), and had hoped to use my big squeegee on the five panels. I've never used it on a vertical surface and I did have problems. Is there any special instructions for this type of install?