• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bigdawg's Daughter Here

tiamarie

Hi all! I'm Stacy's (BigdawgDesign's) daughter. I work for her and I'm learning too. I've been reading over her shoulder since she joined, so I figured it was about time I registered so I could look on my own time! I'm looking forward to exploring on my own.

Tia

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
So if Mama'a Bigdawg
lpups.gif
do we call you Littledawg?
dog27.gif

nxtremesign

Welcome Tia (Pupdawgs) haha. from the south (of Atlanta,Ga. that is) I'm A Dawgs fan from way vack.
:Welcome: 2 :signs101: :cool1:

TC49010

Welcom to the group!! Wont be long and you'll enjoy being part of the pack here! Look how addicted your mom is!!! :)
:Welcome: from MI
Trixie

Bigdawg

Just Me
TC49010 said:
Welcom to the group!! Wont be long and you'll enjoy being part of the pack here! Look how addicted your mom is!!! :)
Trixie
But you were the one that sent me here - thank you very much!!! Cannot believe what I have learned in the short time I've been on here. And since I have to sit in front of a computer all day and half the night I usually keep the forum open.

tiamarie

:thankyou:
for the welcome!! I've already bookmarked a few theads so that I can refer back to them :thumb:
Tia aka Lil' Dawg

slappy

Hi Tia, welcome to:signs101: from PA. Thanks for the help on the "benefit concert" sign...will see you around the site. Thanks again:thumb: