• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Box Truck Graphic Wrap installation easy way

Todd-sta

Don't ask 'please tell us what we are all doing wrong?' as you try and lump the innocent into supporting your ridiculous antics. If you enjoy being an @ss... then carry on with the drama. The ratings in your personal reality show won't last forever. Pffffttt.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just skip it. Your drama isn't any fun. Guess I was wrong thinking you had more on the ball.

Whats Pffffttt........ your butt ??​
:ROFLMAO: there ya go... that's your speed. :tongue:

HulkSmash

Don't ask 'please tell us what we are all doing wrong?' as you try and lump the innocent into supporting your ridiculous antics. If you enjoy being an @ss... then carry on with the drama. The ratings in your personal reality show won't last forever. Pffffttt.

Glad you feel like you've lent a helping hand in showing this guy how to wrap his vehicle. Unlike you, I and others - actually offered advice, and then after he installed, i simply let him know, that it will fail because of his method.

If you call that drama, then you must live a fun life.

Todd-sta

Gino - read through the posts carefully. The drama lies with you and your insecure display of bravado... a little introspection would do you good. If I had the time or sadistic desire to read your 21,000 posts, I'm sure I'd see a pattern. Thinking 'I had more on the ball' is meaningless to me... I don't require your stamp of approval to feel validated.....however, I do sincerely wish you the best. Have a great afternoon.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino - read through the posts carefully. The drama lies with you and your insecure display of bravado... a little introspection would do you good. If I had the time or sadistic desire to read your 21,000 posts, I'm sure I'd see a pattern. Thinking 'I had more on the ball' is meaningless to me... I don't require your stamp of approval to feel validated.....however, I do sincerely wish you the best. Have a great afternoon.

:covereyes: Ohhhh......... now you hoit my wittle feewings............ :wink:

See, Todd...... you feel you are able to call me names, put me down and order me around, but you're too good for the same kinda treatment you so kindly dish out. What a deceitful little phony.

Anyway, don't call us, we'll call you. Have a good one yourself............. :munchie:

Can I go now, Mr Todd ?? :Oops:

andy

MISTCOOLING starting a seperate sign department on the Rental Box trucks and initial offering to all their dealers, distributors and Installers
on their trucks, this is a new idea of promoting sales together..
As a matter of fact we had hired two installers with a written quote and confirmation, but unfortunately both installers could not fulfill their promises
and started asking unreasonable amount of money due to their fixed rate contract with the existing company they work for.
I spent two weeks on installers, and can't wait any more, but decided to do by my own, and one section already installed with a easy home made tool
instead of RollerPro , I have used simple Shipping Tape dispensers roller, and that turns out to be a great result with the heat on the rivetts
We have already hired a graphic guys
So within 2/3 days I am sure can be able to install these kind of graphic on more and more trucks and will post the pictures with a new economical ideas we used

Why on earth are you bothering? If you are any good at the MISTING business you SHOULD be so busy misting that you don't have the time or inclination to waste valuable misting time on saving tuppence ha'penny on vehicle wraps.

If you REALLY generate volume vehicle graphic work there are plenty of reputable local sign professionals who'll offer you great service and a quality of print and fitting finish that your in-house hack shop will never get close to.

I am ALWAYS wary of using companies who find the time to perform an endless list of mundane tasks in order to save little bits of money... if it's not more cost effective to employ the services of a professional then you're business ain't right, you need to concentrate harder on what YOU do... leave other people to do their jobs whilst you concentrate on your own.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
He claimed to be "new" at it and then posted his pix of unfinished product (rivets) whilst touting he had an "innovative" method we would all be learning from him. You come on here doing that, and you ARE asking for it.