• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brain lock...

Flame

I like Day Sign and Flames ideas but they don't have the logo in there.

I'm too lazy to draw that hideous thing. lol :toasting: These are just muses, he'll add in the logo and his own stuff after looking over the ones he likes, I'm sure.

Circleville Signs

Thanks for all of the fantastic suggestions everyone! I'm going to hammer out the final design tonight and will post it for consumption tomorrow :)

Fitch

Well if you are going to go digital, it gives a lot of scope.

Here's a quick take. Me thinks it says "Old Town"

Cheers - G

groom.jpg

Marlene

nice looking idea Fitch! it solves the names tells you nothing thing and makes what they do stand out. it includes that strange dog in a scroll and looks historical.

SignManiac

Fresh eyes this morning so I made a minor tweak. Just don't know when to stop I guess. Even the smallest, subtlest things can make a difference. I changed the Groom Room text from the same sized upper case to a larger initial letter with smaller upper case following. It changes the rhythm so it flows better with the scroll panel instead of a hard top visual line.

Hope that makes sense?

Attachments

• Jones.jpg
    Jones.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Jones2.jpg
    Jones2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 56

Marlene

just a little change in the cap size made a big difference. there's a lot of good ideas here for inspiration for the sign