• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

British Columbia is cut off from the mainland. Washington State Supplier Needed!

Fooroogelm

Hello everyone from British Columbia Island! :)
I cannot say that we used to be good with supplies, but now it will definitely be even worse.
The road to the mainland has been destroyed.
BUT! Like the government will start allowing visitors to the United States.

Perhaps someone will tell the company - suppliers of consumables (vinyl, substrates, etc.) near the border - Blaine, Bellingham, Burlington, Everett, Seattle?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 259076735_10159147409441998_6020981063977247135_n.jpg
    259076735_10159147409441998_6020981063977247135_n.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 178

Fooroogelm

Well, we still have approx. But the shelves in the stores are already empty. And today the supplier offered me to deliver the goods from Calgary to Vancouver in 2 days :) :) He does not know yet ... In reality, the road will be restored for 2-3 months ...
This is just the beginning... :(

rjssigns

Well, we still have approx. But the shelves in the stores are already empty. And today the supplier offered me to deliver the goods from Calgary to Vancouver in 2 days :) :) He does not know yet ... In reality, the road will be restored for 2-3 months ...
This is just the beginning... :(
Wow! Watched a video last night where all kinds of helicopters are flying food and supplies in to 250 people cut off from everything. Terrible that things like this happen.

soggywinter

Grimco, WCP Solutions. Sonoma Graphics Products, JVH Tech, Sun Supply, and AIrmark have Seattle warehouses. I'm in Alaska and take advantage of the free local delivery many of them provide to ship to a freight consolidator for air cargo or ocean freight. Alaska Air Forwarding is really great to work with- they do all modes of transport. Span Alaska is solid too.

Fooroogelm

Grimco, WCP Solutions. Sonoma Graphics Products, JVH Tech, Sun Supply, and AIrmark have Seattle warehouses. I'm in Alaska and take advantage of the free local delivery many of them provide to ship to a freight consolidator for air cargo or ocean freight. Alaska Air Forwarding is really great to work with- they do all modes of transport. Span Alaska is solid too.
Thanks a lot! :)