• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can I legally print these?

Dude came by the shop and wanted to print 500 to pass around.

Can I?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_ImmortalTechnique.jpg
    100_ImmortalTechnique.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 109

OldPaint

i would get a pic of him, put it where franklin is, REPLACE SERIAL NUMBER with all ZEROS..............reset the type of WHATEVER he "sharpied" on that.....AND PRINT AWAY!!!! OH..........and get a couple of the REAL FRANKLINS FROM HIM!!!!

Shovelhead

Authority: 18 U.S.C. 504; Treasury Directive Number 15-56, 58 FR 48539 (September 16, 1993)

411.1 Color illustrations authorized.
(a) Notwithstanding any provision of chapter 25 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code, authority is hereby given for the printing, publishing or importation, or the making or importation of the necessary plates or items for such printing or publishing, of color illustrations of U.S. currency provided that:
(1) The illustration be of a size less than three-fourths or more than one and one-half, in linear dimension, of each part of any matter so illustrated;
(2) The illustration be one-sided; and
(3) All negatives, plates, positives, digitized storage medium, graphic files, magnetic medium, optical storage devices, and any other thing used in the making of the illustration that contain an image of the illustration or any part thereof shall be destroyed and/or deleted or erased after their final use in accordance with this section.
(b) [Reserved].

CoryP

Thats cool.... Im an Immortal Technique fan, He's an awesome rapper.
Army of the Pharaohs !!!!!!!!!!!!