• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ceiling mount sign brackets

Can anyone give me a link or source for ceiling mount sign brackets, per attached.

The sign is a single sided 22''x12' ft.

:thankyou:

Attachments

• Ceiling-mount-sign-brackets.jpg
    Ceiling-mount-sign-brackets.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 250

MikePro

love gyford standoff systems, love their catalogs. damn pricey tho'.
can also find comparible stand-offs, at discount prices, @ displays2go.com

I am looking for something like this but I need to mout 22''x12'ft. sign to outdoor ceiling. or custom build. :help

Attachments

• hooksandlattice_2236_1118989557.jpg
    hooksandlattice_2236_1118989557.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 110

MikePro

we make that stuff in-house:
(not trying to be an advertisement, but any sign shop that has the ability to custom manufacture aluminum signs could do this for you pretty quick)
*welded extruded aluminum tubing with 1/4" welded&drilled aluminum mounting plates.
*toggle/expansion bolted to ceiling and you're set!

however, if you're dying for a DIY fix then get some 1/4" extruded aluminum/steel angle, can either be the length of the entire sign OR simply use 4" sections placed across the sign:

attachment.php

also noted, that, if you're doing this for a parking ramp... better make sure there aren't steel cables run throughout the concrete ceiling (supports the structure) where you'll be drilling. You'll know if you hit them, because you'll hear a gun-shot SNAPping sound and it's HUGE $$$ to fix.

Attachments

• Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 172

SD&F

We supply them as well. If you need a quote, just pm me. Have a great and wonderful New Year TO ALL!!!!!

nwsigns

Best bet is to weld up some aluminum brackets - easy if you have mig or tig capabilities or a local welder