• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changeable Advertisement Suggestions

Pinfinity

My customer is interested in a changeable ad sign to be installed onto his exterior brick wall as shown.
I am looking to produce a cost effective way to manufacture this type of sign.

He would like the sign to be rigid and not a banner of any kind. I was thinking of mounting a sub panel manufactured from di bond, and overlaying it with a digitally printed piece of styrene. I'm not really sure how to install this overlay without using visible fasteners?

I would appreciate any alternate suggestions

Thanks

Attachments

• sidewallsign.jpg
    sidewallsign.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

fozzie

Snap frames would work. Not sure what merchant members would have them. Mdi worldwide has standard sizes of 28x44 and 41x55. Fastchangeframes.com can make any size. We use them with .03 styrene.

SignManiac

Careful using thin pvc or styrene with any dark backgrounds. If the sign is exposed to direct sunlight, the heat can and will warp on you. you would be better off with aluminum or ACP as your substrate.

Billct2

We did bus sides with a wall mount extrusion that had one side removable, and coro for the panels.