• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Checkered flag type graphics

slappy

I have a customer wanting them on a bed of a tow truck.. I went through my vector art 1 and 2 and also sign DNA collections.... any other place i can look also for some cool ones??

qmr55

Draw your own! I've drawn a few cool checkered designs for tow trucks in the past, always cooler looking than the stock stuff!

rjssigns

Draw your own! I've drawn a few cool checkered designs for tow trucks in the past, always cooler looking than the stock stuff!

THIS^^^^

I've done a couple in Illustrator. Used the envelope warp to give some style then laid them in a line with overlap with a gradient shadow on the overlap. Makes them look 3D.
Probably didn't explain it that well, but it only takes 10 or 15 minutes to do.

slappy

THIS^^^^

I've done a couple in Illustrator. Used the envelope warp to give some style then laid them in a line with overlap with a gradient shadow on the overlap. Makes them look 3D.
Probably didn't explain it that well, but it only takes 10 or 15 minutes to do.

you two need to post a youtube tutorial on this:smile:

rjssigns

Quickie I threw together. Needs refining, but this gives a starting point.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-12-13 at 5.55.29 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-12-13 at 5.55.29 PM.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 58