• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Christmas postcard

Rob N

Here is a postcard we will be sending to clients, the back will have a personal message to each client thanking them for their business this past year. We are an outdoor advertising company with many billboard locations. What do ya think? Thanks, Rob

Attachments

• Christmas Card.jpg
    Christmas Card.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 142

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
A journeyman job I'm sure. Other than Santa should be facing in, not out. Of the four objects casting shadows, one of them appears to be representing a different light source than the other three. As well as the disunited design elements sort of floating around the scene.

Other than those trivial things, it's pretty much indistinguishable from every other commercial christmas card I've ever seen.

Marlene

A journeyman job I'm sure. Other than Santa should be facing in, not out.

Santa is OK where he is. he resting against the sign post while the snowman is sneaking up on him to steal his bag of goodies...duh, don't you remember the Chrsitmas story "the snowman who mugged Santa"? all kidding aside, I liked it as it clearly is from a business and what the business does is clear. it is a commercial card but one put together and not off the rack. I liked the scene. the light sources are a little off but if he is at the North Pole, the lighting would be coming in at strange angles.

Rob N

"clearly is from a business and what the business does is clear"

Yes, I think this does seperate it from the other generic cards we receive from other businesses. Thanks

weaselboogie

I think I'd flip the sign and santa to aim inward. That would also solve your lighting direction problem with the sign too. Santa's light source looks like its coming straight on.