• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Church sign craziness...

Deaton Design

Ive had a run of church signs lately. Ive did several in the last few weeks.Here are a few...

Attachments

• faithholiness.jpg
    faithholiness.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 104
  • soulsharbor.jpg
    soulsharbor.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 83
  • christchurch.jpg
    christchurch.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 87
  • laurelchurch.jpg
    laurelchurch.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 80
  • churchofliving.jpg
    churchofliving.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 70

Joe Diaz

Those are stellar John!!!

For what ever reason all the churches in our town want to go with big boring, corporate, hospital-looking signs. What you have there looks so much more inviting. :thumb:

GoodPeopleFlags

How do you get the churches to spend the money for such nice signs??? I don't think they'd ever go for it around here. But I guess if one church does, then the others have to compete, right? :)

Craig Sjoquist

Stellar is right no wonder you got a run of churches, well your work is outstanding as always and thank you for the inspirations

SignManiac

Nice work John! I don't know why, but I've done quite a few church signs over the years also. Plenty of room to get creative.

Jillbeans

You are the God of Church signs!
:)
I have one to do this week, a re-do of one I did myself years ago which is total computer-ugly.
I am going to try and emulate your style.
(I get free reign because this is bartering the use of their schmancy fellowship hall for my daughter's baby shower)
Love....Jill

TheSellOut

Great work John! Having good fonts is one thing, knowing how to use them is where your talent shines through!! Love your color combos too!!

k.a.s.

Awesome job as always!!!!!!

I can't belive you made five church signs, and none of them had any changeable copy!!! Everyone around here wants me to ruin thier sign with plastic letters.

Kevin

Kemble

the last one is my favorite, nice work !!

How many of them asked you, "When was the last time you were in church?"