• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CNC'd Vinyl Rack Done

jiarby

1st one is done and loaded up... They turned ou great, but I think I really want to add the PVC end caps to keep the pipe from sliding left/right.

Attachments

• 3-24-2010 12-45-17 PM.jpg
    3-24-2010 12-45-17 PM.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 55

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
that's awesome.... i have shelves under our machines that i stapled sweat shirt scraps to (so there's no scratching)...works well too, especially since it would be dead space cause of the machines....

Mosh

Looks neat, don't think I would like messing with the rods all the time. I will stick to the
wire racks, looks like we get 48 rolls in that same area.

jiarby

Gino...
Oracal 651-021 Yellow in the 2nd Rack
The 651-020 "Golden Yellow" is a 15" roll. Haven't decided what to do with 15" Rolls. I have about a dozen. They look stupid on the 24" racks.

Mosh...

We don't do too much cut vinyl anymore since we started printing. This is 32 rolls, and I could have packed in the 50yd rolls tighter... Maybe could get 36-40 if I went 12" taller & less gap. Even so, as-is meets my needs.

Guess which roll is 3M Reflective!@

Attachments

• 3-24-2010 3-45-05 PM.jpg
    3-24-2010 3-45-05 PM.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 83

JR's

Hi Jiarby,
that is sweet looking. It's nice and neat. It doesn't use up a lot of floorspace and nothing is sticking out at you.

JR