• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Collegiate Logos Vector Search

TNSignGirl

Anyone know a site besides BOTW to get vector college logos, specifically looking for the Vanderbilt V-Star logo, also the SEC football logo...Any leads are greatly appreciated!!

Freese

Anyone know a site besides BOTW to get vector college logos, specifically looking for the Vanderbilt V-Star logo, also the SEC football logo...Any leads are greatly appreciated!!

The only place I know of is BOTW....

They even have the best looking logo in the SEC (2012 SEC, that is)....

M I Z! Z O U!

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
BOTW is not an official site. You will have to scour the web for a pdf containing the art or trace it. The reason you won't find most collegiate art there is because the universities like to protect their logos/art and don't freely provide it for anyone to use

BOTW has vectors that are found/created by individuals

cajun312

I get a lot of interest in LSU decals, people wanting them for vehicles and RV's. I called the CLC and the gal told me that unless I had some sort of new product that no one else had licensed, I would never get a license.
They also require $1,000,000 of product liability insurance for decals.

RobbyMac

Yeah, they're strict. I know of them because I have a client who licenses a few schools. They only allow us access to the schools we have rights to... we don't get access to all schools. I imagine the fees are pretty high, though I've never asked.

Locals Find!

I get a lot of interest in LSU decals, people wanting them for vehicles and RV's. I called the CLC and the gal told me that unless I had some sort of new product that no one else had licensed, I would never get a license.
They also require $1,000,000 of product liability insurance for decals.

You can get group licensing for many colleges out their for decals, tshirts etc.. its not cheap or easy. However, it can be done I have worked with many clothing companies over the years that managed to pull it off. You will pay for 1 license that will cover "X" amount of schools. You have to guarantee a certain amount of sales and they closely monitor your use of the logos. Every time you use it it costs you money whether or not you sold a finished product or not.

MikePro

my favorite way to search is to look for .pdf documents.
most companies/universities out there have something you can download and pull from.

ucmj22

ive only got these 2

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-12-23 at 4.19.52 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-12-23 at 4.19.52 PM.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 85

mfatty500

Here maybe this will help. Found this and many more @ Vector portal, but for some reason it would not upload.
Mike

Attachments

• vanderbilt.pdf
    185.8 KB · Views: 232

Raulrdz

Wow! This post is starting to sound like it belongs on the USCutter site. Simply said if you need the licensed logo and don't have the rights to it, personal or commercial, then do what you need to do on your own, please don't expose others on this site to possibly jeapordizing thier business or this site. NFL, NBA, College, or otherwise they will come after you and I'm sure they monitor sites like thiese on occassion.

Having vented....May all of the Signs101 family have a safe and very Merry Chirstimas!!!!!!!!!!!!

CS-SignSupply-TT

The best approach is the DIRECT approach. Contact the SEC and MIZZOU and find out what must be done to use their logos/"marks". They OWN the MARKS; therefore, contact the source