• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

come play...NAME that company!

ovrcafnatd

Hey everyone!

have a customer that needs help naming his company, I tried...but I'm just not so good at this :banghead: so I figured I would look for some help from the sign crew.

He started with -

"One Call Construction" but found out it was taken

so these are the others he came up with, but none are hitting the mark -

Built With Style LLC

Precious Construction :doh:

Smart Choice Construction

Proper Construction

Trophy Builders

By Design Construction

New Way Construction

Detail Builders

Fine Detail construction

Enhance LLC

soooo anybody want to help Name that company ?

I'll give a check back tomorrow to see if anyone can come up with anything.
As you can tell by my own co's name, I'm not so hot at this game :wink:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!
- Ovr
:Coffee:

Malkin

A local builder & his business partner both play the bass, so they called themselves "Low End Builders"

I'm sure you can do better!

neato

Oooo...oo....oo....oo.....

Look at this one...

Wicked Extreem Bilders

Whatdya think?

Sorry Leigh...I'll try thinking of something serious now.

ovrcafnatd

One Shot Construction

I thought of the same thing....he didn't like it lol ;)
and I don't why
I think it's a great name

-------

I don't feel like you've given us anywhere near enough info to be able to play.

But here's one of the best naming guides I've ever stumbled across. Trouble is that most people can't be bothered to put the necessary effort in.

Good luck!

Thanks Jon...I know, I know I didn't.
prob. is I don't know that much about his comp.
new customer

thanks so much for the link...I will def. check it out

thanks for playing everyone - I do appreciate the effort!

EVEN YOU PHILLIP lol lol ;)
:peace!:

R08

Exactly my sentiments, Jon.
What is this company's strengths and who are they marketing to.
Do they like to renovate or strictly build from scratch?
Do they work on a handshake or do they emloy a salesman?

These are the kind of things I like to know before doing preliminary artwork.

Are they a "Joe and Hammy's Renovations" or an "Elite Construction".

I don't feel like you've given us anywhere near enough info to be able to play.

Good luck!

Jon Aston

Thanks Jon...I know, I know I didn't.
prob. is I don't know that much about his comp.
new customer

I can't let comments like this go. Call me obsessive-compulsive - and please accept my apologies.

Wouldn't it make sense to have some kind of client intake process (a client profile form, a marketing database... something) that would help you at least begin to qualify / quantify your opportunities with each new client? The more you know, the better positioned you are to help them achieve their marketing objectives... more sales opportunities for you... great, professional first experience with your company for the client.

ovrcafnatd

I can't let comments like this go. Call me obsessive-compulsive - and please accept my apologies.

Wouldn't it make sense to have some kind of client intake process (a client profile form, a marketing database... something) that would help you at least begin to qualify / quantify your opportunities with each new client? The more you know, the better positioned you are to help them achieve their marketing objectives... more sales opportunities for you... great, professional first experience with your company for the client.

No apologies nec. - I certainly should have gone more prepared, but it was a last min. meeting by referral from another customer...and I only quickly stopped by his home on my way to another site actually...so yes
I was quite unprepared for what I was to encounter.
I didn't even know he was unsure about his co. name
thought I was stopping by to see/measure his trucks lol

And, I thank you all for the help ... considering I did indeed have so little to offer

have a great weekend!
:Coffee:

artsnletters

Things like this perplex me...why would anyone have somebody else name their business? I (used to) letter tons of boats...lots of names on transoms. people would ask, "what should i put on it"? I just say, that is a personal thing that you and your significant other should talk about-it speaks to who YOU are...NOT ME. Putting a name on a boat helps express who some one is and the type of person they are...funny, straight laced...kinda dirty...whatever. Same goes for a business. You wouldn't have a stranger (or fellow businessperson) name your kid, so why have one name your business...
Tim