• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Competitor similar to signs365

Mimaki JV22-160

I have had too many issues with signs365 lately and when I contact them things seem to get worse. Is there other company similar to them that people would recommend? We love ordering our banners and coroplast from them, but I would love to find some other company to give my business to.

Typestries

While neither of us are the scale of Signs 365, Both us (weprintyouprofit.com) and bill from Wyld Grand Format (wyldgfi.com) provide to the trade print services. We're both merchant members, and run our shops in similar fashion-focused on quality and commitment to satisfaction.

I can speak for us-we don't have as fancy a web front end, our prices are similar, turn times are quick, and we have a lot of options as far as medias go. If you can't get me personally on the phone, you can get one of my knowledgable team members readily during business hours.

I've been fortunate to work with some great S101 members on some really fun projects. There is some real talent here!

Thanks for the support!

Just Me

i just ordered a large banner from bill @ Wyld Grand Format (wyldgfi.com) and it was good quality, good pricing, excellent service and fast shipping/turnaround time. Highly recommend him!

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Thanks for the kind word JustMe. We greatly appreciate that!! I will pass on to my guys here.

Back to the subject at hand, we pride ourselves on the QUALITY of the work we do, the face time and live body you can get on a phone and the attention we provide to clients when needed. Sometimes the cheapest print is just that....THE CHEAPEST.....and theres a reason for it.
We've done testing for another guy here on a simple coroplast sign and proved the point when time is taken to do a job right it goes out the door correctly. Forgive me as I cannot locate the thread where we posted the photo of our results and the file printed correctly vs another company.

We all like what we do here at WYLD.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Old thread I know, but I thought we should be listed here. We are doing more digital now, but we are known for 1 & 2 color screen printing if the need comes up.

Dennis422

I've used Mike from Insignia in Dayton, Ohio a few times. Merchant member here on Signs 101
Pretty good guy to deal with.

toucan_graphics

What kind of problems? What makes it worse when you talk to them?

I have seen a sharp increase in quality issues with Signs365 in the past 60 days on both vinyl and magnetic.

It seems the ONLY thing that hasn't been messed up lately is their banners. So far (knock on wood) their banner products have been flawless except one where they forgot the grommets (which was an easy fix).... but in their defense the grommet placement was a non-standard placement in conjuntion with a pole pocket so that mistake is understandable.

As far as talking to them making it worse, I experienced that as well..... the Customer service rep got one of the production guys involved and all hell broke loose.... 2 days and 7 file modifications later, the order arrived with simple rectangle contour cut lines off anywhere from 1/8" to 3/8" and one whole portion of a large decal order with one giant box cut around several smaller decals.

They corrected the issue but not before the customer complained about waiting a week longer than expected.

visual800

Im a big fan of signs2trade for banners and coro. The banner prices are less expensive than signs365 if you can wait a few more days for it

netsol

i am "new" to the business as well
spent 15 years proviing computer and plotter/printer support and finally getting my 5000 sq ft facility open. lots of growing pains. "Wyld" Bill has been an incredible help with referrals and suggestions. he has pm'd me a number of times with suggestions when i post on an issue. it's great to see someone hve the time for a personal response while running a to the trade printing business. we intend to use his company as our volume grows

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Thanks Netsol. We appreciate the kind word. We make every attempt at a more personal response and take greater care when working on our clients jobs. We would rather do the job right than do it half A@@d.

Billct2

another vote for Wyld, they are not a competitor of 365 though, they have a different business model, they actually check that what you order is correct

d fleming

Had to quit using 365 long ago. Didn't take them long to screw the pooch and blame me. Ended up paying twice for a large window job so that colors matched in series of windows with common background. Short on solutions, long on excuses.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
another vote for Wyld, they are not a competitor of 365 though, they have a different business model, they actually check that what you order is correct

Thanks Bill. Happy to know there are people out there who appreciate our efforts!