• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Constitutional Carry in TX

Troy Lesher

I was confronted with a .45 semi, not too long ago. Some guy ran me off the road from the wrong side of the road and I chased him to get his license number. About 3 blocks away, he pulled over, so I did, too. We got out and I asked him why he was driving so recklessly with a 2 year old in the back seat ?? He pulled his .45 and aimed at my groin and I was not prepared, cause I didn't see this coming at all. I talked him down and he took off. I got the number except for the last 2 digits, but the police said the description of the car and all the other details were not enough to catch him.
Sorry to hear about that experience Gino... on of the things that happens to most people when they start to carry, is a change in mindset, Knowing that you have the ultimate Trump card in a life and death situation, it becomes abundantly clear what compromising situations look like, and how to avoid them. Im sure in hindsight there was a definite lessoned learned from that experience. Glad your safe!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, yeah, the lesson is many......

* Not to be so hasty. I had plenty of time to write his license number down.
* I didn't hafta get out and confront him.
* I could've gotten the number and sped off.
* Not to be in the situation by just saying..... ah, fugget and not chased him to begin with.

How wonderful is hindsight....... especially if ya come out alive or at least not critically wounded ??

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Thanks, yeah, the lesson is many......

* Not to be so hasty. I had plenty of time to write his license number down.
* I didn't hafta get out and confront him.
* I could've gotten the number and sped off.
* Not to be in the situation by just saying..... ah, fugget and not chased him to begin with.

How wonderful is hindsight....... especially if ya come out alive or at least not critically wounded ??
I vote for fugget. You invite a bunch of trouble trying to be right. If you were ready and shot him, your life would have been changed forever and obviously if he shot you the same would hold true. It's not worth it plus stress is a killer and these little adrenaline producing situations add up and bite you later in life.

signage

Gino's situation is one reason to have a dash cam! Rather than have 10,000 rounds a dash cam would have cost less and taken care of the situation.

Andy D

My wife bought me a home gun which holds shot gun shells in the first 2 chambers and 45's in the next 4. That's good, too. That's my favorite revolver.

The Circuit Judge 45/410?
That's what I have & love it... ahh had, before it was lost in a boating accident :rolleyes:

1623426014208.png

These are the 410 shells I had in it... before it was lost in a boating accident :rolleyes:
It has bird shot and solid plates.

1623426287324.png