• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Copyright Violation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't have any advice these other good people haven't already given...

...but I find myself being extremely interested in what the artwork in question looks like...

In all seriousness, one can't really call it a logo. It's more of an arrangement of letters with nothing more than a rule splitting it. Nothing of any special interest on any level. I have no clue as to why he's even upset.

Check out post #56. :thumb:

Pat Whatley

I can't wait for tomorrow's update after the other company gets the letter. This has got potential to be the best thread ever.

just a couple things.

1 I know of 2 attorneys who watch this forum and I know one of them is considering becoming a member.

there are a couple statements made regarding copyright law, instead of debating them here it is from the source for those who are interested. unfortunately I don't think many people read this stuff (granted it is pretty boring) but it would eliminate many of these discussions.

http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html#register

Mader Design

I don't understand the big deal. It's a terrible "logo". I'm not even sure why they would want to keep re-using it. If I were the other company I would suggest a change. Just be glad someone is out there re-using this crappy logo. Could be a lot worse.

Mader Design

It gets worse and worse. I honestly don't know what to think if I asked someone to produce a website and I got "that" in return. I see a trend progressing here. Maybe your family should pick something else to do?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You guys are terrible,
but... I couldn't help laughing at the pubic hair stencil offer.
I think I know how I can get rid of that old roll of Avery now and make a few bucks over tossing it into the dumpster.
low tack, no glue residue.......

Status
Not open for further replies.