• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corn dogs.....funnel cakes!

ucmj22

Just started printing this one (the top at least, bottom is still up for approval) Its similar to one I did before, and Im liking it pretty good. I'll post finished pics after I wrap it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-15 at 4.49.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-05-15 at 4.49.12 PM.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 126

rjssigns

Dang! I clicked on this hoping you were going to share your favorite recipes.:Big Laugh

I like the overall feel of the layout. Proper for the product and venue.

Jillbeans

Unusual colors but still looks good. Really like the modern yet retro feel.
Only crit I have is the s in fresh...does that font have an alternate s that looks more handwritten?
Can't wait for Kennywood and the Butler Farm Show this year!
Love....Jill

ucmj22

thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind words, especially considering who they are coming from. I put the first piece on today after they finally approved the bottom. At noon boss is wondering why im not applying yet, apparently forgetting that he hasn't given me feedback on the new bottom I gave him yesterday. Luckily I went over his head to his wife and got it approved shortly before (with changes that add a 3rd font and IMO...suck, but not my trailer). Mind you tomorrow when I finish applying the marquee he'll be wondering why the bottom isnt printed and ready for me and be upset when I have to go back to the office, parse the file, print laminate and trim the wrap at which point I'll have to remind him that I have not yet perfected cloning human cells and Ive been on my own for 10 months, but hey no complaining right, just another week in paradise. Oh and Im having another girl, that makes 3, and I'm done. BONUS!

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 115

HardbargerSigns

Nice!

Just started printing this one (the top at least, bottom is still up for approval) Its similar to one I did before, and Im liking it pretty good. I'll post finished pics after I wrap it

Nice job! Love the graphics, great images, nice layout too! :rock-n-roll:

Cheers, Bryan