• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corn Dogs, love em or hate em?

Jillbeans

I like SOS but I always forget to make it.

BTW I know someone whose dog is named Corn Dog.
Love....Jill

slappy

with some
B0005YM0U4.01-A2BF95SJ3X97HC._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

and some
Ruffles.jpg

hell yeah!

don't forget the
052105samp.jpg

jdb

I was recently in barnes & nobles book store and saw a book called "whats in it". On the front was a can of spam. You don't even want to know whats in it, hot dogs either. Please dont eat that stuff, it really is garbage.

Sign_Boy

I was recently in barnes & nobles book store and saw a book called "whats in it". On the front was a can of spam. You don't even want to know whats in it, hot dogs either. Please dont eat that stuff, it really is garbage.

LOL Mechanically separated chicken Check Slim Jims

Jillbeans

Steph even if I didn't know it I would be able to tell that you are preggers from your last reply!
hahahaha
Love.....Jill

Craig Sjoquist

G.W Bush is a American hero .... just like corn dogs at a state fair yummmm
...sure glad and proud of the soldiers for protecting our freedoms and thanks to Iraq that we do this there, not here on American soil,
of course all you haters can change that and vote for Hillary lol if you vote lol

13 folds

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here are a few appetizing things and I believe Junior there is going to eat his girlfriend for a snack......:rolleyes:
Man oh man, am I getting hungry.......​
Hot dogs, scrapple, SOS, Duck's blood soup, Belly button lint sandwiches with assorted mouse droppings sprinkled on an Ice Cream Sundae...... Mmmm.........Mmmmmmmmmm...... :thankyou:

Attachments

• ate the whole thing.jpg
    ate the whole thing.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 123
D

DARLAK

sure glad and proud of the soldiers for protecting our freedoms

me too, been there - done that

what's that got to do with hating on george?

impeach the king!