• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Covid Sick Time?

Stacey K

I like making signs
You can order your "free (paid for with tax dollars)" Covid tests from Biden now.

Covidtests.gov

1642607343612.png

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
They will arrive AFTER omicron has passed and everyone has caught it... meanwhile you can't buy them right now because the government took them all to "give away".

Weren't they blaming Trump for testing failures? We're a whole year past him and we still can't get tests..... but I don't hear any media complainig.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
They will arrive AFTER omicron has passed and everyone has caught it... meanwhile you can't buy them right now because the government took them all to "give away".

Weren't they blaming Trump for testing failures? We're a whole year past him and we still can't get tests..... but I don't hear any media complainig.
They complain about it on Fox news All day long.

Chastise me here but most major news sources are good. Its the opinion pieces and the sideline guys that aren't and every one of them have those mixed in. Good news gives you information and not conclusions/opinions but there's not enough of it to engage people for any extended period of time so in comes the bullshit. Contrary to popular opinion, bias runs on both sides but people's own biased views don't allow them to see it.

Last edited:

Stacey K

I like making signs
From China, like that can be trusted?
You mean like the KN95 masks Nancy ordered for the House and everyone is required to wear? All from China when there are 3 companies in her home state of CA that makes N95. The KN95 is the knock of from China of the American made N95. The China mask is 70% less effective than the American made N95. The package and the mask both say "Made in China" on them. You can't make this stuff up!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
You mean like the KN95 masks Nancy ordered for the House and everyone is required to wear? All from China when there are 3 companies in her home state of CA that makes N95. The KN95 is the knock of from China of the American made N95. The China mask is 70% less effective than the American made N95. The package and the mask both say "Made in China" on them. You can't make this stuff up!
It's because the people here want $15 an hour to make them when in China they are OK with a cot in the back room and a bowl of rice.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
KN95 and N95 are essentially the same, KN95s have ear loops and N95s go behind your head. kN95 is what the Chinese use in hospitals, N95 here. Both filter 95% down to a certain micron. As far as I know, they've approved KN95s to be used when N95s aren't available here but I'm not 100% on that. They both have to pass fit testing

dypinc

Yes we know who OWNS who.

signage

Yea they need to pass a government test...We all know how that goes.

Look at the FDA and all the food that get by causing issues and recalls.

Notarealsignguy

Yea they need to pass a government test...We all know how that goes.

Look at the FDA and all the food that get by causing issues and recalls.
The employers are required to do the fit testing, it's not the government. Any place that requires a respirator to be worn has to fit test their employees by law for each type/brand/model that they wear. positive pressure types are exempt from this. We do them for our employees.

Notarealsignguy

I'm not talking fit testing I am talking that the level of particle size they filter out!
Then they wouldn't pass a fit test, do some reading. You realize that china is not some 3rd world country full of knuckle draggers and they are not the only country that uses KN95 masks? These aren't made in grandma's basement. Besides that, how all of these things are tested, standards etc are pretty easy to find online. To call into question the effectiveness of a T-Shirt wrapped around your face would be fair but this is sort of silly here.

victor bogdanov

Then they wouldn't pass a fit test, do some reading. You realize that china is not some 3rd world country full of knuckle draggers and they are not the only country that uses KN95 masks? These aren't made in grandma's basement. Besides that, how all of these things are tested, standards etc are pretty easy to find online. To call into question the effectiveness of a T-Shirt wrapped around your face would be fair but this is sort of silly here.
China produced tainted baby formula to boost protein content on tests and you think they will send their finest quality masks here to the USA

victor bogdanov

Do you think anything you get is really made in the USA? You do realize "made in america" can qualify for china supplied coverings, but strings attached in the US, right?
Most of the stuff I make is made in USA with USA materials (except for ink made in Japan or Netherlands)

China produced tainted baby formula to boost protein content on tests and you think they will send their finest quality masks here to the USA

Yes, because here in America we have superior ethics and morals. We would never do anything shady...