• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Covid Sick Time?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
However, are we really talking Amish........ or could it be Bretheran, Mennonites, Quakers, Hutterites and there are some others. They're all basically Plain People. Some are a little different, but all of them suffer from the same diseases the english have. I not only live among them, I am one. Just removed about 2 generations. At my family reunions when I was a kid... 1/2 the people pulled up in horses with a buggy behind, straw hats, bare feet, very rose cheeks....... and most of all, the bowl cut. Healthy as all get out, but still susceptible to it all. They just don't get diagnosed like the rest of us.

victor bogdanov

While there is some crazy theories regarding 5g, there is no reason not to be cautions and ask questions

CHD Wins Case Against FCC on Safety Guidelines for 5G and Wireless

"The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit court ruled the Federal Communications Commission failed to provide a reasoned explanation for its determination that its current guidelines adequately protect against harmful effects of exposure to radiofrequency radiation."

"“The court’s decision exposes the FCC and FDA as captive agencies that have abandoned their duty to protect public health in favor of a single-minded crusade to increase telecom industry profits.”"

I would never buy a house near high powered electrical lines or too close to a cell tower. They are putting a cell phone tower about 200 yards away from my shop but we get 0 cell signal inside now I'm guessing due to the metal building so I'm hoping still no signal once that tower goes up. (seems like they haven't made in progress on it in over a year)

dypinc

However, are we really talking Amish........ or could it be Bretheran, Mennonites, Quakers, Hutterites and there are some others. They're all basically Plain People. Some are a little different, but all of them suffer from the same diseases the english have. I not only live among them, I am one. Just removed about 2 generations. At my family reunions when I was a kid... 1/2 the people pulled up in horses with a buggy behind, straw hats, bare feet, very rose cheeks....... and most of all, the bowl cut. Healthy as all get out, but still susceptible to it all. They just don't get diagnosed like the rest of us.
Well that explains your intelligence.

John Miller

There is no remote work option, its all labor. Do you require proof of them being positive? I have 4 guys that like to work and come in even when I tell them not to. Then I have 1 guy that likes to call out on a regular basis and would probably have covid 10 times if I set a loose policy. There has to be some sort of boundaries, I just can't really pin down what they should be.
The other thing is, when people have mild symptoms of something, they will likely not want to go sit in line for hours to be tested. If they are really sick then that is different. It isnt really feasible to tell everyone that has the slightest snotty nose or headache to stay home as a precaution. I still have to run my business. That is also what I am trying to figure out. I would go buy a bunch of rapid tests and have my wife do them here but they are a little hard to come by at this moment.
Buy tests on line, not hard to get. test people. My guys are happy to know if it's sniffles or covid.

Scotchbrite

No comment
If anyone cares what I have to say, I'll say this..
I felt like a responsible citizen and I wanted to get back to "normal". Got the vaccine shot, then secondary dose. It kicked my *** the second time. Was sick for a day. I vowed at the time, I wasn't taking any booster shots. Now that this vaccine is still an "emergency" thing, yet the other two thirds of my small, house hold has not been vaccinated... We haven't gotten sick. I really believe that covid has reached it's potential, and the latest varient is our sign that this is no longer a deadly pandemic... But More like influenza... Always mutating... But not deadly to a healthy population.
Pretty much exactly the same reasoning I had for getting the vaccine. I've thought all along we're eventually going to have to get to a point where we just accept it's here and figure out a way to continue on in a reasonable manner.

I really don't care if a person gets the vaccine or not. What I care is that they have a choice. All this talk around making it a requirement really scares me. I really feel like it's the start of the slippery slope.

dypinc

The way they are trying to make this a mandatory requirement makes it seam like the pandemic was created for the vaccine. They have lied so often I have no trust in them.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
The way they are trying to make this a mandatory requirement makes it seam like the pandemic was created for the vaccine. They have lied so often I have no trust in them.
If you have a myopic view on everything due to politics then it is difficult to to see other sides and be rational about things. Did hospitals create cancer? Did dialysis centers invent diabetes? There have been plenty of cases where the courts have forced parents that don't believe in modern medicine to get treatment for their kids serious ailments. Sometimes things are forced for the betterment of society.

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
z8xGZE.gif
Are you new around here? :big laugh:

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
It's a group of people who are making all people against the vaccine look like nutcases!

There are legit reasons to not get the vaccine... and "Most" people get that. But as with everything, the news is bombarding us with all the conspiracy theories the whackos are coming up with.

The first rumor is that Covid is fake..and whats happening is because of the 5G Signal, and Covid is just a cover up as to why everyone is getting sick. Mostly these ones came from 3rd world countries (Albeit it, a bunch of higher ups / politicians started the rumor), I dont think America has adopted this theory... at least that I've seen!

Then the second rumor is Bill gates put 5G Chips in the virus to boost the 5G Signal for cheap. This is the most ridiculous one.. but it seems to have caught on with anti-vaccers in canada/usa.

It's a somewhat fun read, but most importantly it shows you how gullible some people are. Or in cases like this... I think there must be a mental issue going on. Not wanting to get the shot because you dont know what in it is one thing (And a legit thing to not want the shot), not wanting to get the shot because you believe bill gates is implanting you with a 5G chip is another

When stuff like this pops up, then you have to wonder if it's true. Someone writing articles about this:

https://www.healthcarepackaging.com...ble-chip-could-be-your-covid-vaccine-passport

CanuckSigns

When stuff like this pops up, then you have to wonder if it's true. Someone writing articles about this:

https://www.healthcarepackaging.com...ble-chip-could-be-your-covid-vaccine-passport

That article is pure clickbait, basically someone that manufactures implantable rfid chips (think of microchips for your dog in case they get lost) has come forward and said their technology COULD be used as a vaccine passport, no one is suggesting it will happen, no one has stepped forward to embrace it, it's the same as me saying my 4x8 MDO sign panels have the capacity to be used as dance floors...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The truly sad part about what most of y'all are saying is....... this is like that, because that is like this and everything in between has about as much credibility as a rock for a toothbrush. In today's world, exspcially the more recent one, something either IS or ISN'T..... it's not like.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
That article is pure clickbait, basically someone that manufactures implantable rfid chips (think of microchips for your dog in case they get lost) has come forward and said their technology COULD be used as a vaccine passport, no one is suggesting it will happen, no one has stepped forward to embrace it, it's the same as me saying my 4x8 MDO sign panels have the capacity to be used as dance floors...
If you google covid19 and microchips you will see how far that article went. It landed in yahoo news, newsweek, fox, france24m usatoday. This swedish company is the focus on all the articles. Please define clickbait to me. because if that's what this is, then it's all over the place.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
If you google covid19 and microchips you will see how far that article went. It landed in yahoo news, newsweek, fox, france24m usatoday. This swedish company is the focus on all the articles. Please define clickbait to me. because if that's what this is, then it's all over the place.
They are news aggregators, it's not 50 people reporting, it's 1 person who shared it 50 times.