• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Covid Sick Time?

WildWestDesigns

Nope... have a link?

I'd presume poison is poison whether you ingest it, or it gets injected. I was always taught even touching mercury absorbs it into your skin...so I don't see how ingesting it would be any less lethal than injecting it

Delivery systems are different. Which means how much one can tolerate within a given time are also different. Shots in a targeted area (say for instance pain killers) help localize the delivery site and help with the pain quicker compared to say taking a slow release pill that has to go through the digestive system and slowly be delivered to the targeted area. The delivery does is not going to be the same depending on what method one is taken. Same thing with poisons. Why do you think eppi pens are shots and not pills? In terms of poisons, whatever method takes longer to process and be lethal, means a greater chance of getting help and living through it, so in that regard I would say less lethal.

Look at DMSO and see what it can do and why it's used as a delivery mechanism for things. If anyone has messed with DMSO, you get a little bit on your skin, your instantaneously "tasting" garlic. Not all chemicals are like that though. It all depends on the chemistry.

As to autism. Our knowledge (at least used to be, as "woke" language is making it's way through the AMA, I can foresee a regression) and how to prevent it with "geriatric" mothers (those that give birth, especially 1st timers, after 35 I believe is the start of that age range) also changes.

Now, there has been a government study just recently, that said that the covid vaccine has affected women's cycles (they are longer), so that tells me, even though it may be superficial) that it affects the endocrine system (as this is also controlled by hormones). Now, does that mean that we can jump to the conclusion that this causes autism. not at this point. We would have to follow those same women thru parturition to see if their children have it (if they do have children and probably up the testing size as well). Even then, there would be variables. Even though, I would probably say studying the kids that were born from vaxxed parents and if the vaxx is still a thing when they get it so young and through their entire life, how that affects fertility. As an aside, the medical person that was relaying the results of this study was using "woke" language. While that doesn't in of itself mean that the report is wrong, I start to look at the person like some would with doctors that smoke like a haystack and yet say smokes are bad for you. Science should not be involved in politics and once it is (and it has been throughout this entire time), that takes a certain amount of trust out of the equation.

I would also encourage those to read up on the history of what brought about the limit of a virus to be thought of as not airborn as that would have implications of how this particular virus was thought of as not airborne and only on surfaces. The problem is, if this little history lesson is true, I would have to wonder where else something similar has happened.

Sometimes running before we walk, can be a very bad thing. And we still don't know what the long term implications of the policies are going to be (and even if the vaccine (or whatever the item is in question) isn't a bad thing, but very good, how something is implemented can screw it all up). Oh and long term usually is within the range of 5 to 10 yrs as a good range to start applying what long term affects could b, not where we are at now by a long shot. At least that was the way that it used to be when I was learning all this stuff as it relates to equine.

Think about Xrays, something that we still use. But we have learned all the dangers associated with it. A wife of a friend of my parent's was an xray tech. This was before all that gear and protocol, died with massive amount of skin cancer.

My grandfather was a telephone lineman before all the gear. Died of cancer as well.

I'm not saying that the vaccine is evil or not a good thing to have etc, I actually have to wonder what this would mean for cancer medicine in general, but again, how things are implemented very much affects how things proceed thereafter.

victor bogdanov

Nope... have a link?

I'd presume poison is poison whether you ingest it, or it gets injected. I was always taught even touching mercury absorbs it into your skin...so I don't see how ingesting it would be any less lethal than injecting it
it is counterintuitive but mercury has an incredibly low absorption rate if ingested. You can find cases of people drinking cups of mercury only to pass it though with no symptoms.

Here is an example

The oral ingestion of elemental mercury is unlikely to cause systemic toxicity, as it is poorly absorbed through the gastrointestinal system. However, abnormal gastrointestinal function or anatomy may allow elemental mercury into the bloodstream and the peritoneal space. Systemic effects of massive oral intake of mercury have rarely been reported

In this paper, we are presenting the highest single oral intake of elemental mercury by a child aged 3 years. A Libyan boy aged 3 years ingested approximately 750 grams of elemental mercury and was still asymptomatic.

WildWestDesigns

Hmmmm. It appears SCOTUS is to block the OSHA mandate (which I'm not surprised, even though some thought it was wishful thinking).

Downside, is that some of these companies have implemented those procedures and may actually keep them in place and private companies have more wiggle room (unless there are union or general contracts to consider) in order to mandate such a thing on a company basis.

Now, of course, does POTUS ignore that (like he did with the eviction fiasco for a time) or does he honor it from the getgo. I dunno.

WildWestDesigns

Ignore..... he doesn't even know what it's about.
If it's me, it's about who has the power to mandate the vaccine and how it applies to OSHA. In other words, states and congress has the power to mandate how this applies, the President does not. Private companies can do something like this on their own as they would know what is more along the lines that they would need for employee safety and I think private companies would probably have the greatest leeway as an employee had to accept the arrangement before they started work. Or if they didn't have a contract, arrangements can change on a more truncated time table. However, if there are union contracts or general employee contracts in place, a little sticker of a situation. In the context of OSHA in this case. It is not about if the vaccine is good, bad or whatever. It is only about who has the power to mandate something along the lines of OSHA and what they are responsible for.

Even in the military context, the anthrax mandate back in 2004 was shot down, so even for the military there are exceptions. That wasn't a POTUS mandate though, so that could have been why that was shot down.

The scary thing is that one justice (Sotomayor) was under the belief that what Biden was doing was not a mandate. Which I don't know how one could come up with that, but oh well.

Last edited:

BigNate

The Toxicology of Mercury

"Since mercury easily vaporizes at room temperature, the route of absorption is often through the lungs. In humans, approximately 70% to 85% of a dose is absorbed in this manner whereas less than 3% of a dose will be absorbed dermally.4 If elemental mercury is ingested orally, less than 0.1% is absorbed from the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and, therefore, when orally ingested is only mildly toxic."

injection will have obviously close to 100% absorption

comparing mercury in fish to anything injected is very misleading and the people writing those articles know exactly what they are doing when making that comparison
Wow! so if a kid eats 30 cans of tuna he has the same chance of autism as one who has been vaccinated?... (okay, 33.3 cans...) ---- I LOVE this AWESOME scientific research YOU have been doing! Please keep dong your own thing and DO NOT VACCINATE YOUR KIDS! We need natural selection to be able to complete its course in these situations!

victor bogdanov

Wow! so if a kid eats 30 cans of tuna he has the same chance of autism as one who has been vaccinated?... (okay, 33.3 cans...) ---- I LOVE this AWESOME scientific research YOU have been doing! Please keep dong your own thing and DO NOT VACCINATE YOUR KIDS! We need natural selection to be able to complete its course in these situations!
1st vaccine (hepatitis B) is given within hours of birth (USA is on of very few countries that do this) and then the child receives numerous vaccines before they even try their first solid meal. Timing of exposure is extremely important.

ikarasu

The "mercury" in vaccines is also a different kind than the mercury in fish. It uses ethymercury, which is way less toxic.
"

The human body eliminates thimerosal easily.​

Thimerosal does not stay in the body a long time so it does not build up and reach harmful levels. When thimerosal enters the body, it breaks down to ethylmercury and thiosalicylate, which are readily eliminated."

And again... If it's thimerosal that's worried you.about giving your newborn a vaccine... It was taken out of all kids vaccines since the 90s (and autism rates have been steadily increasing even more so in the past 10 years than it was in the 90s... Kind of points to something else being the cause, no?)

So since the autism causing ingredient is gone, you can vaccinate your kid safely!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
In the mornings I drive down the highway and in Dallas it's so flat you can see for miles. There is always a black haze right at the surface of the horizon covering the entire area. I bet that black cloud we breathe in daily is causing more problems than we realize. Autism, infertility, asthma... who knows? All I can say is that black cloud can't be doing us any good and our focus for the last two years has been diverted to vaccines and 5G.... :doh:

ikarasu

Thats the thing. Even if the tiny bit of mercury was still in the shots... most of the people who are against vaccines because of them tend to do far worst to their bodies.

1 Cigarette, 1 beer...1 shot. If you really are trying to put less poisons in your body, there are far better, easier ways.

What was it? 90% of the liquids we drink now has plastics in it? BPA plastics which have been linked to autism... Does that mean kids shouldn't drink water?

Everyday I go into work I get a big ol' whiff of solvents - from the toxic inks in 3M's reflective screen inks (Mandatory to use masks, according to 3M), to the Xylene / Acetone aromas of our cleaning area. Flatbed UV inks... Eco solvent inks... hell, even Latex inks. There are millions of more cars on the road today than there were years ago, china is polluting the earth and oceans on a scale we'll never be able to recover from... Heck... It blew my mind to find out a friend from US Burns his trash because his small town doesnt do garbage collecting.... And yes, I know, thats likely rare in the US.

Americas been around for a long time, most of the houses are old and up to old coding... Abestos in walls, Lead based paints which have killed and permanently affected more kids than any vaccine could... Lead based pipes, etc.

Look at California. Theyre whacko for putting cancer cautions on every single thing... but the truth of the matter is pretty much everything causes cancer.

There are plenty of reasons not to get the Covid shots - They were rushed and some people may not feel like its worth the risk - Some people may feel like it's just the flu, especially with this new omnicron strain - Heck...you may even just be afraid of needles. I believe everyone should be able to make an informed choice on whether they want to get the shot or not... but at least make it an informed choice with valid reasons.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I honestly don't believe that human babies, regardless of location on the earth are meant to be injected with all these shots and vaccines. There are debates about real mother's milk or formula. Everything the human race touches goes wrong, but we push on for progress. So, if injecting all these things into babies and then the rest of your life is the new norm........ I'm glad I'm on my way out. Sure, modern medicine is great, when used wisely, but who does that ?? Tanning salons, smog, rockets to everywhere, completely fake foods, fake medicine, fake bodies, transplants, test tube babies, cloning.............. where does it stop ?? With a can of tuna ?? With too many vaccines ?? With just not any real living ??

victor bogdanov

The ultimate goal of childhood immunization is to lower/prevent infant mortality. USA has the most comprehensive recommended vaccine schedule yet we barely make top 50 courtiers when it comes to infant mortality. Even Cuba has a lower infant mortality rate.

Interesting thing about those countries with lower infant mortality rates is they tend do recommend less vaccines

Capture.JPG

Of course there are other factors involved but keeping in mind the primary goal of infant immunization is to prevent infant mortality, adding more and more vaccines is not the way to lower this

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Because my wife and I were going through IVF, we learned alot about babies. You mentioned formula... did you know that if a baby gets sick it leaves particles of the virus on the mothers nipple... and the mother's body will produce antibodies against that virus and deliver it via breast milk to the baby on the next feeding? It's amazing what biologically God has figured out..and we THINK we find a work around to.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Because my wife and I were going through IVF, we learned alot about babies. You mentioned formula... did you know that if a baby gets sick it leaves particles of the virus on the mothers nipple... and the mother's body will produce antibodies against that virus and deliver it via breast milk to the baby on the next feeding? It's amazing what biologically God has figured out..and we THINK we find a work around to.
WOW, that's awesome! Probably the biggest accomplishment of my life was breast feeding my boys. My oldest was in the NICU for a week 4 hours after he was born (aortic stenosis). As I recovered in the hospital from my c-section I pumped and my husband and mother-in-law brought the milk daily to the hospital an hour away. I continued on for 6 months. He was 10#'s at birth, it just got to be too much, he was a thirsty boy.

Anyway, I always get really excited when a pregnant girl tells me she might or is going to breastfeed. I always encourage it even if they give up after a week...that colostrum is so very important! Knock on wood both kids have been healthy and always in the 100 percentile for growth and advanced in school. I attribute that to breastfeeding. You can't change my mind LOL

Stacey K

I like making signs
I did not get the shot. At first I thought I would and I was a little excited not to end up in a cold storage trailer...but then politicians started saying things that raised red flags and I started thinking about it more. Was it really safe? Was it rushed? This guy I voted for isn't a doctor, how does he know it's safe?

I began my own research and found some of the side effects might be worse than covid. After some time, I did not trust Fauci and thought Trump should fire him. Two years later...here he is

Welcome Delta. I seriously considered getting it. My parents were both mad at me and argued that I should get it. Then 2 of my sister's friends in their 40s got Bells Palsy - one went away after a couple weeks, the other is still there after probably 9 months now. My niece's friend began hemorrhaging periods. Some of my friends got deathly ill after the second shot. My unvaxed sister just got pnemonia from Covid but recovered fine and both my parents were again pushing me.

Last weekend -- My parents met up with some friends and a guy had a cyst on his leg for 6 months with no change. Got the shot and within days he could practically watch it grow, it was HUGE within days, had to get it removed. The other man had numerous health problems after getting deathly ill. They both never went further than the first shot.

Yesterday -- my mom said maybe I should not get the shot.

I have been taking D3 and zinc. I rinse/gargle with a water and hydrogen peroxide mouth wash and after gatherings or being around sick people I do a nasal wash before bed. I'll take my voodoo over the shot any day.

ikarasu

Unfortunately, it pretty much is the new normal. With the way we have advanced it is somewhat needed too.

You keep hearing how super contagious covid is and how it is spread around the world it rates never seen before, but if the Spanish flu or any of the other deadly viruses came on today do you think it would be any different?

If covid came out even 30 years ago it probably would have been contained in China. America has three to four big airports where a flight from pretty much every country and city lands within 24 hours every single day and then thousands of more flights travel all across America.

Globalization is great, but look at how many diseases are spreading now. It means we can't rely on our own immune system for certain things.

But what do we do? Look at when Trump shut down the border to China to try to prevent the spread.. look when omnicon came out and Canada banned flights from a few countries, if we try to quarantine and keep the dangerous viruses all of our city is much as possible they get labeled as racists and businesses get upset because it hurts their bottom line.

The world is screwed and becoming a more dangerous place, so people have to decide the best way to take care of themselves and not rely on others to tell them. For me personally, I'd rather inject my kid with a medicine I don't know what is or understand but has been peer-reviewed by thousands of doctors and research clinics even if it means giving my kid a .1% chance of not suffering.

Then 2 of my sister's friends in their 40s got Bells Palsy - one went away after a couple weeks, the other is still there after probably 9 months now.
My niece got Bell's Palsy in her teens. It just happens. To anyone. It's been linked to simple viruses such as cold sores, the flu, chickenpox, shingles...
My parents met up with some friends and a guy had a cyst on his leg for 6 months with no change. Got the shot and within days he could practically watch it grow, it was HUGE within days, had to get it removed.
I had a cyst in my armpit for close to a decade that never bothered me, got to be about the size of a marble towards the end. One morning I wake up and BOOM! It's twice the size it was the day before, red, and extremely tender. Next day it was even bigger and more tender. It just got infected, like a lot of cysts do, and I had to have it removed. Another one developed on my back and was only there for 6-9 months before it got infected and had to be removed. Both pre-covid vaccine.

dypinc

Go to this site and check your Covid vaccination batch #’s to see, just the reported problems. Only about 20% of the problems were reported.

https://www.howbadismybatch.com/

Enter one batch # at a time and then clear it for the second.

Your Covid vaccination card has the batch #’s.