• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Covid Sick Time?

victor bogdanov

The drug reps took the dr's on extravagant hunting trips. I heard the drug reps ask the doctors to prescribe certain meds. We had a schedule for which drug rep came to bring breakfast, lunch. It was CONSTANT. I never brought my lunch. No need to. We had really good meals. And the dr's prescribed the meds that the drug reps wanted prescribed.
What....a.....racket.
and there are people here saying Fauci is so modest for working on his government salary lol

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
and there are people here saying Fauci is so modest for working on his government salary lol
That $450,000 a year? and the amount he gets at retirement? How did his research with AZT and the babies he killed during the HIV crisis get swept under the rug? How has he lived in this arena for so long and still is untouchable?

victor bogdanov

That $450,000 a year? and the amount he gets at retirement? How did his research with AZT and the babies he killed during the HIV crisis get swept under the rug? How has he lived in this arena for so long and still is untouchable?
my point is he's obviosly getting much much more from the pharmaceutical companies than the government salary. if regular doctors are showered with pharma gifts imagine a guy that can single handedly sell billions of doses of a medication

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Well, one vaccine I'm getting is the Shingles vax on my 50th birthday. I don't care if I grow a third eye or leg. Chicken pox at 21 was the worst experience of my life. I had them EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE. Was HORRIBLE!
When I found out there was a vaccine for shingles I asked my doctor about it... but since I've already had the shingles (It sucked), the vaccine won't do me much good. Though If I do get them again, getting a shot will greatly reduce the spread.

CanuckSigns

The fact is autism is getting more and more common. Doctors don't know why. More honest research is needed. Because we now know what Autism is, 25 years ago when I was in school these were just "wierd kids" now we know that it is a real diagnosis, of course more kids are getting diagnosed, some quacks tied it to vaccines because the physical signs of autism start to show around the same time kids get their vaccines to attend school.

There is a couple of studies that compare unvaxxed children to vaxxed children and the unvaxxed group has far less illnesses and doctors visits. All the doctors and authors involved where ridiculed and pushed out of the medical industry Or, the unvaxxed kids have parents who don;t believe in medicine and science, so therefore they are less likely to take their kids to the doctor when they are sick and will try rubbing some essential oils on it.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
CanuckSigns , do you happen to know the number of kids who are unvaccinated? I don't know know the number. I'm just asking.

But also, if they aren't getting sick, they aren't getting sick. or they aren't going to the doctor when they are sick. Which brings about this point: Do you know how many times I took my kids to the doctor and the doctor told me, "it's just a virus, you will have to let it run it's course". Unnamed virus. One that showed up with symptoms that look like flu or strep.

You're knocking essential oils...but in the same sense those are the kids who aren't showing up with significant health problems. whether it's essential oils, voodoo, or lack of a vaccine there's no evidence showing that they are significantly sicker than kids who are vaccinated. of course, I don't know that with certainty without investigating.

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
I look at it like this, much the same way that other subjects have been discussed on here before, do what makes you sleep better at night.

When my daughters grow up and they inevitably need to do a report on the COVID outbreak and they come to me and ask what Mom and I did, I will be able to look them in the eyes and say Mom and Dad did everything they thought was right to help their fellow human beings. This to me means following the experts advice, wearing a mask out in public, and getting vaccines and boosters. I would rather look like an idiot in the future for wearing a mask and trying to help out that strangers grandma that passed me in the gas station that he was on his way to visit, than to look my daughter in the eye and say that I did nothing and was selfish.

Call me a sheep if you wish, it matters not.

As for the whole doing your own research thing. What if it was reversed? What if a doctor came to your sign shop and said I need a big 4 x 8 outdoor sign made and I want it on foamcore. I am sure you would say that won’t last more than a few days outside. Only for them to say well I read a book by Adam Vreeke saying foamcore going outside was the best material.

Last edited:

CanuckSigns

CanuckSigns , do you happen to know the number of kids who are unvaccinated? I don't know know the number. I'm just asking.

But also, if they aren't getting sick, they aren't getting sick. or they aren't going to the doctor when they are sick. Which brings about this point: Do you know how many times I took my kids to the doctor and the doctor told me, "it's just a virus, you will have to let it run it's course". Unnamed virus. One that showed up with symptoms that look like flu or strep.

You're knocking essential oils...but in the same sense those are the kids who aren't showing up with significant health problems. whether it's essential oils, voodoo, or lack of a vaccine there's no evidence showing that they are significantly sicker than kids who are vaccinated. of course, I don't know that with certainty without investigating.
I don;t know the number of unvaccinated kids no.

I'm sure the doctor could run tests on your sick kids and determine exactly what strain of virus they had, however who's going to pay for that testing, and why bother?

Most kids on a whole are healthy, with or without medicine, they're tough and resilient, mine have put just about everything in the house in their mouths over the years and it hasn't affected them at all. The problem comes when parent's who don;t believe in medicine try to treat serious issues with non-medical treatments. There have been a number of stories in the news here of kids who were diagnosed with deadly diseases such as cancer whose parents opted to treat them with "traditional medicine" and the kids die or become extremely disabled as a result of their parent's neglect behaviour.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
HIV is a virus and nobody wants to catch it. When you let it run it's course, you end up with AIDS and die. If you're going to compare every virus to a cold then it is only fair to compare it the other way as well. Ebola, MERS, Hanta virus? Not all viruses are a simple cold, many can kill you.

Notarealsignguy

I don;t know the number of unvaccinated kids no.

I'm sure the doctor could run tests on your sick kids and determine exactly what strain of virus they had, however who's going to pay for that testing, and why bother?

Most kids on a whole are healthy, with or without medicine, they're tough and resilient, mine have put just about everything in the house in their mouths over the years and it hasn't affected them at all. The problem comes when parent's who don;t believe in medicine try to treat serious issues with non-medical treatments. There have been a number of stories in the news here of kids who were diagnosed with deadly diseases such as cancer whose parents opted to treat them with "traditional medicine" and the kids die or become extremely disabled as a result of their parent's neglect behaviour.
My aunt died of cancer because of this.

Notarealsignguy

In most cases, the majority of the world could be kinda disease free to a certain extent. There are extreme places where lack of knowledge will not permit.

However, it the US especially... and other leading countries, it is more profitable for people to be sick..... or told they are sick, so they can receive treatment. Treatment in the way of whatever ails you, so let's broaden the horizon and start naming things that aren't really a problem.... a problem. If we cured everyone, there'd be too many doctors, nurses, pill factories and whatever else is connected to medicine and they'd be outta a job.

Statistics in the last 50 years or so numbers have changed tremendously. Whether you have a sore throat or some specialized form of throat problems to a flu, eye problems, diabetes, thyroid, autism and 100 other things..... your window of being well have been greatly reduced, thus making literally millions of people sick, but statistically. Pharmaceuticals have led the charge in this area. We had a doctor's office next door to us for about 10 years. The sh!t they told me, the reps that came by all day everyday was phenomenal. There was so much free sh!t given to them..... GIVEN to them to help make patients feel good, but stay sick. With all the free lunches, free merchandise and other stuff..... no wonder they had to keep people sick. They had to make up for all that free sh!t. The insurance plans/schemes, the low practice habits and p!ss=poor ratings were only a part of the overall problem. Falsified studies to controlled studies where information which taints a study is thrown out so a particular study looks better for a gain...... usually in the form of monetary gains.
I'm sure there is some truth to some of that. The pharms knowingly pushed addicting opiates. The addictions caused their sales to skyrocket.
One thing though, life expectancy has increased every decade. It has damn near doubled since 1900 and that's not because people are living healthier, eating better or exercising more. What you're saying is making the case that profit needs to be removed from healthcare though.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I'm sure there is some truth to some of that. The pharms knowingly pushed addicting opiates. The addictions caused their sales to skyrocket.
One thing though, life expectancy has increased every decade. It has damn near doubled since 1900 and that's not because people are living healthier, eating better or exercising more. What you're saying is making the case that profit needs to be removed from healthcare though.
Ha. boy ya'll are going to get my entire resume through this thread. My first job out of college was a drug counselor in a methadone clinic. 1994. Most opiate addicts were age ranged between their 30s and 50s. They were the teenagers during woodstock. The highest dosage of methadone that a person could get in the state of Texas was 100mg. Heroin came from mexico mostly (black tar. or brown sugar) is what they got. The clinic I worked for was actually 3 clinics. I worked at all three clinics.
In 2004 I was getting dental implants and the dentist prescribed vicodin like crazy to me. I had 5 implants done and each time I had a procedure he wrote me another script for vicodin. I didn't think anything of it. I don't have an opiate problem so I took it as needed.
HOWEVER, in 2017, I had a failed implant and had to go through the procedures all over again. The dentist then told me I didn't need opiates and I could just take tylenol or ibuprofen. Alrighty then. that's what I'll take. was telling my step brother (who happens to be an ER doctor) about the exchange and he said, "oh yea, that's because we got a letter from the federal government telling us that the opiate epidemic is out of control and they are now watching every prescription we write for opiates". OH, she the federal government tells the drs what to prescribe? hmmm sound familiar now?
I also, have a friend who was working on a methadone clinic in 2017. The max dosage for methadone in Texas now is 400 MG and the clientele is a younger generation.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, you're not really correct on that one, as the life expectancy has gone down over the last few years. However, using 1900 for your basis saw a time when there were a great number of deaths due to the spanish flu. Life expectancy isn't what I was talking about. While living longer is true, it's not because of the pharmaceuticals , but more of healthier living, eating better, better working conditions and some early on drugs and vaccines, just nothing in the last 30 years has been that great.

Here's one I do know about. 1970s, if your A1C was higher than 149, you needed to start monitoring yourself once a month or so.... or come into the doctor's office every 3 months. Back then, almost all doctors allowed you to reach 200, before they started looking into it..... nad some doctors still feel that way. But not big pharma. Late 1980's they moved it to 130. Late 1990's, they had it to 125, then 120 and now it''s 110. However, if you are down around 80, you're considered hypoglycemic. So you can only be between 80 and 100 or you're labeled and those drugs are super super expensive. Now, this is the kicker, while those healthy people are taking drugs, they are weakening their pancreas for insulin problems down the road. So, for maybe 20 or 30 years, you are taking medicine for something which was not even recognized a few years ago as being bad for you. I am taking literally 10's of thousands of dollars of drugs for nothing, just til one day, I might need them. Are my numbers high, yes, but not drastically high, even without the medicine. Granted, there are those who need these medicines for diabetes, but to become a statistic, is just ridiculous.

Notarealsignguy

Ha. boy ya'll are going to get my entire resume through this thread. My first job out of college was a drug counselor in a methadone clinic. 1994. Most opiate addicts were age ranged between their 30s and 50s. They were the teenagers during woodstock. The highest dosage of methadone that a person could get in the state of Texas was 100mg. Heroin came from mexico mostly (black tar. or brown sugar) is what they got. The clinic I worked for was actually 3 clinics. I worked at all three clinics.
In 2004 I was getting dental implants and the dentist prescribed vicodin like crazy to me. I had 5 implants done and each time I had a procedure he wrote me another script for vicodin. I didn't think anything of it. I don't have an opiate problem so I took it as needed.
HOWEVER, in 2017, I had a failed implant and had to go through the procedures all over again. The dentist then told me I didn't need opiates and I could just take tylenol or ibuprofen. Alrighty then. that's what I'll take. was telling my step brother (who happens to be an ER doctor) about the exchange and he said, "oh yea, that's because we got a letter from the federal government telling us that the opiate epidemic is out of control and they are now watching every prescription we write for opiates". OH, she the federal government tells the drs what to prescribe? hmmm sound familiar now?
I also, have a friend who was working on a methadone clinic in 2017. The max dosage for methadone in Texas now is 400 MG and the clientele is a younger generation.
They didn't say they can't prescribe it, that was a shot across the bow to the doctors running the pill mills. The pharmaceutical companies were pushing it to every doctor but they weren't being up front about the risks. You could argue that the doctors should be smarter than that but they aren't.
Many of them are just like any other employee, show up, watch the clock and go home.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In our area, the need for good medical care is down the tubes. First of all, we have a few really good doctors, but not many any more. All the good ones have either retired because of the high malpractice problems over the last 25 years, or just moved away to someplace with not as high of various problems. It's hard to find english speaking people in our hospitals. If ya go in, you're constantly saying wha....... wha......... wha......... and that aint from being hard of hearing. We were in with a surgeon last week and although he spoke english, just ask him, they felt the need to have a translator present. We and most of the rest of our nation are now dealing with what I call 'Class C' doctors. However, that goes for attorneys, dentists and many other medical so-called professionals. Right now, I'm doing everything I can to keep my wife and myself 110% healthy. Not taking chances anywhere. But, I know I'm missing some things here & there.

Notarealsignguy

Well, you're not really correct on that one, as the life expectancy has gone down over the last few years. However, using 1900 for your basis saw a time when there were a great number of deaths due to the spanish flu. Life expectancy isn't what I was talking about. While living longer is true, it's not because of the pharmaceuticals , but more of healthier living, eating better, better working conditions and some early on drugs and vaccines, just nothing in the last 30 years has been that great.

Here's one I do know about. 1970s, if your A1C was higher than 149, you needed to start monitoring yourself once a month or so.... or come into the doctor's office every 3 months. Back then, almost all doctors allowed you to reach 200, before they started looking into it..... nad some doctors still feel that way. But not big pharma. Late 1980's they moved it to 130. Late 1990's, they had it to 125, then 120 and now it''s 110. However, if you are down around 80, you're considered hypoglycemic. So you can only be between 80 and 100 or you're labeled and those drugs are super super expensive. Now, this is the kicker, while those healthy people are taking drugs, they are weakening their pancreas for insulin problems down the road. So, for maybe 20 or 30 years, you are taking medicine for something which was not even recognized a few years ago as being bad for you. I am taking literally 10's of thousands of dollars of drugs for nothing, just til one day, I might need them. Are my numbers high, yes, but not drastically high, even without the medicine. Granted, there are those who need these medicines for diabetes, but to become a statistic, is just ridiculous.
There are charts on the life expectancy, it may be dropping in this decade because of the food we eat and lack of activity but over 100 years, it did trend up.
I can't say that I know a bit about the A1C thing so I can't really argue with you there. I would say that it could be additional research but another thing that does not help anything is patients demanding drugs rather than changing their habits. There is also no doubt that the drug makers push their product and a lot of the research behind it which is a big conflict of interest. Something a long the same lines is blood pressure medication. Doctors are quick to prescribe those as well when often times diet and exercise will clear it up. To me, a good doctor will demand you to make changes long before he sends you home with a list of drugs to start taking. Either way, I'm not arguing your point at all and actually do agree. I don't think it's quite as absolute but it is definitely happening.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
They didn't say they can't prescribe it, that was a shot across the bow to the doctors running the pill mills. The pharmaceutical companies were pushing it to every doctor but they weren't being up front about the risks. You could argue that the doctors should be smarter than that but they aren't.
Many of them are just like any other employee, show up, watch the clock and go home.
The pill mill problem has been going on for quite some time (remember I worked in the methadone clinic?) I knew who all the script doctors were. When a client came in and showed me the RX for 100 xanax and the doctor name, I knew exactly what they were doing. Of course I didn't turn them in because it gets a little tricky when you are a counselor in a methadone clinic and your goal is to protect the clients treatment.
The federal government wants to slap EVERYONE'S hands so that they can say that they are doing something productive. So they do things like write directives to doctors on courses of treatment. They beef of mandates but they don't really want to do anything to stop the pill mills. Because, pharmaceutical companies are ultimately making money off of them too.

victor bogdanov

This is why it is necessary to resist early on, everyone one going along is enabling it.
Screenshot_20220112-142056_Facebook.jpg