• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Covid Sick Time?

Taryn

That back & forthness is just what I'm talking about. Why does the supposedly scientific people keep trying to pull others into their little world of make pretend ?? It ain't experience, it's just being around a long time and seeing this same sh!t time and time again. Just this time, the BIG money makers have y'all scared into thinking all kindsa crazy things.

Ya know, since I can remember, the first thing to go on ANYONE when getting a cold, sore throat, measles, flu.... whatever is their sense of taste and smell. Wha...... ?? that's news to y'all ??
Ever since I was given how to's........... Ya always cover your moth and nose when coughing, sneezing or sniffling.
Guess what else, when ya feeling sick, stay the f*ck home. Don't be out passing whatever around.
Wash your hands whenever leaving people and don't touch your face.
It's all common sense, but they want you to think, this is something special, so y'all fall into the same trap.

Yeah, it's serious, but burying your head in the sand ain't gonna stop it. Falsely putting antibodies into the entire world's system ain't gonna do it. It hasta almost be naturally conducted..... not artificially. That's science, not your hocus-pocus crap.
But, but, but, it's so much easier to just not think!!!! :'( What if I hurt my poor head having thoughts???

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I know. I've seen people pull a muscle in their head, just trying to f@rt. It's a sad, sad, sad, sad, sad world.

Who can make it better.......... ?? in my candy man voice.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Agreed, even up here with our socialized medicine, if Dr. Fauci was a family physician with his own practice for as long as he has been a Dr. He would be making at least $450,000 a year, and doctors get paid more in the USA then they do here, I don't think it's at all unreasonable to have the top expert on disease in the wealthiest country in the world make the same as the guy who gives me my checkup and antibiotics.
The hospitals here recruit nurses and doctors from Canada. The pay is much higher

victor bogdanov

He's making like $450,000 a year. He's the highest paid person in the US Government. When he retires he makes his current wage. I get the feeling you already know that but want someone to respond...so I did LOL

That is his government salary but one would have to be very foolish to believe that is the only compensation he's getting. Kind of like Pelosi buying a $25mil house on a 225k salary

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
The same reason I don't post articles.proving the earth is round... The sky is blue... Or water is wet. Why bother? This is the age of Google where you don't need me to post links to prove or disprove theories. Not to mention people don't even read their own articles... If they do, dypinc believes the vaccine gives you stronger 5g signal, and should be first in line to get the vaccine so he never has a dead spot again. But I bet that's not the case, and he didn't even know or see that part, and just posted a random link as "proof"

If you'd rather look at articles that talk about how the vaccine contains 5g chips and take those as "science" (how does that make sense?! Is it some sort of scare tactic that the new vaccine is the mark of the best, or is big Telco just trying to increase their signal?)

I get people that don't want to take the vaccine. I get people that worry it was rushed. But people who believe vaccines cause autism because some guy in the 80s posted a paper that was proved to be falsified are just dumb, and you can't argue with stupid so why bother.
But look at how one doctor wrote a paper about vaccines causing autism and people ran with it. He made up the whole thing. But it caused a whole lot of people to start a movement of "unvaxxed". A lie will travel the globe twice before the truth ever gets out of someone's mouth. It's a disgusting time to be alive when it comes to our health.

We have to use critical thinking skills in order to determine truth. And it sucks because there is SO much information out there.
In 1999, I was in the hospital having my oldest daughter. Before I was discharged, a nurse came in and told me that she couldn't let me go until I got my MMR updated. I had lost immunity and since I had a newborn I needed to get that vaccine. No problem. I understood that I had lost immunity. The vaccine had been around for decades at that point and proven to be effective in stopping measles, mumps or rubella. I didn't question the fact that I hadn't seen ANY of those diseases, ever, I just took the shot. No side effects.
Let's fast forward to 2020/2021/2022. We now have a virus that is fairly new. It's different from previous coronaviruses because it is "deadly". I watched the numbers on world health meter and the data is consistent with a 1.6% mortality rate. That means 1.6% of our population is dead because of the virus. (world wide).
But then we start seeing news reports of: The numbers being calculated incorrectly. We hear stories from people we KNOW. I have a neighbor who had just had surgery in late February 2020, prior to lockdown. She became septic and had pain but didn't know it. Her husband was sick and she took him to the hospital. When they got to the hospital, the dr's sent the husband back home to quarantine but kept her because she was septic. She died from sepsis. But the hospital counted her as a covid death.
We all hear side effects on commercials all the time regarding certain drugs. It's sometimes comical to hear but in general we really never think it will happen to us because statistics are numbers based on large sample sizes.

The truth of the matter is that this virus and this vaccine are all very new. There are many skeptics and many reason to be skeptics. It's unfair for people to say, "just take the shot" when it's now proven that the "vaccine" is not doing what "they" (fauci and walenski and others) are saying that it would do. I have 2 vaccinated people in my house. They both got covid and passed it to the unvaccinated people. That's not really a selling point for someone to get the vaccine. Especially when we talk in terms of herd immunity.

There are plenty of people who aren't anti vax but who want to sit back and wait and see what happens. There's nothing wrong with that line of thinking especially when they are doing their due dilligence and trying to be informed. The CDC keeps changing the guidelines here. And it's all about money. At first there was quarantine for 10 days. Now they reduced it to 5. Well the number 5 has to do with short term disability. Short term disability starts at 7 days. If people come back after 5 then they can't file for short term disability. Which that rule all by itself doesn't follow science. If you it was really about public health, then they would take measures to make sure that either we live with the virus safely or it is eradicated safely.

victor bogdanov

But look at how one doctor wrote a paper about vaccines causing autism and people ran with it. He made up the whole thing. But it caused a whole lot of people to start a movement of "unvaxxed". A lie will travel the globe twice before the truth ever gets out of someone's mouth. It's a disgusting time to be alive when it comes to our health.

Did you know there is exactly 1 study, sponsored by big pharma that is used to "prove" vaxxines do not cause autism. The study came up with inconclusive results and there was no control group that was vaxxine free. One has to do a bit of research. Has anyone here that is laughing at vaccines causing autism read a single study (not summary) and gave the study some thought?

the book has a good collection of all the information and even includes sworn testimony (before congress) where the study's authors admit the results are inconclusive at best

The fact is autism is getting more and more common. Doctors don't know why. More honest research is needed.

There is a couple of studies that compare unvaxxed children to vaxxed children and the unvaxxed group has far less illnesses and doctors visits. All the doctors and authors involved where ridiculed and pushed out of the medical industry

"Vaccination before 1 year of age was associated with increased odds of developmental delays , asthma and ear infections"

All studies like this get brushed under the rug

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Did you know there is exactly 1 study, sponsored by big pharma that is used to "prove" vaxxines do not cause autism. The study came up with inconclusive results and there was no control group that was vaxxine free. One has to do a bit of research. Has anyone here that is laughing at vaccines causing autism read a single study (not summary) and gave the study some thought?

the book has a good collection of all the information and even includes sworn testimony (before congress) where the study's authors admit the results are inconclusive at best

The fact is autism is getting more and more common. Doctors don't know why. More honest research is needed.

There is a couple of studies that compare unvaxxed children to vaxxed children and the unvaxxed group has far less illnesses and doctors visits. All the doctors and authors involved where ridiculed and pushed out of the medical industry

"Vaccination before 1 year of age was associated with increased odds of developmental delays , asthma and ear infections"

All studies like this get brushed under the rug
Is the question: there is an increase of autism? or have we identified more attributes that are more definably autism? The diagnosis of autism was more strict and structured back in the 50s and meant for people who could not function in society. But how many people do you know who are "awkward" or have "idioscrancies" that are actually on an autism spectrum.
I don't think we are seeing more cases of autism. I believe that we are more knowledgable about aspects of autism and functioning on a spectrum.

victor bogdanov

Is the question: there is an increase of autism? or have we identified more attributes that are more definably autism? The diagnosis of autism was more strict and structured back in the 50s and meant for people who could not function in society. But how many people do you know who are "awkward" or have "idioscrancies" that are actually on an autism spectrum.
I don't think we are seeing more cases of autism. I believe that we are more knowledgable about aspects of autism and functioning on a spectrum.
Also answered in the book

victor bogdanov

Anyone here aware of the lawsuit against Merck when they lied about their mumps vaccine efficacy to dominate the market. lawsuit still quietly going on today, dragged out over decades.

But don't worry the same companies making covid vax are 100% honest

June 26, 2012 — A federal whistleblower lawsuit against Merck & Co. has been unsealed in a Pennsylvania court. The lawsuit was filed in 2010 by two employees of Merck, who claim that the drug company hid evidence that its mumps vaccine had declined in effectiveness. The employees allege that Merck defrauded the U.S. government, which has paid hundreds of millions of dollars to purchase the vaccine.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In most cases, the majority of the world could be kinda disease free to a certain extent. There are extreme places where lack of knowledge will not permit.

However, it the US especially... and other leading countries, it is more profitable for people to be sick..... or told they are sick, so they can receive treatment. Treatment in the way of whatever ails you, so let's broaden the horizon and start naming things that aren't really a problem.... a problem. If we cured everyone, there'd be too many doctors, nurses, pill factories and whatever else is connected to medicine and they'd be outta a job.

Statistics in the last 50 years or so numbers have changed tremendously. Whether you have a sore throat or some specialized form of throat problems to a flu, eye problems, diabetes, thyroid, autism and 100 other things..... your window of being well have been greatly reduced, thus making literally millions of people sick, but statistically. Pharmaceuticals have led the charge in this area. We had a doctor's office next door to us for about 10 years. The sh!t they told me, the reps that came by all day everyday was phenomenal. There was so much free sh!t given to them..... GIVEN to them to help make patients feel good, but stay sick. With all the free lunches, free merchandise and other stuff..... no wonder they had to keep people sick. They had to make up for all that free sh!t. The insurance plans/schemes, the low practice habits and p!ss=poor ratings were only a part of the overall problem. Falsified studies to controlled studies where information which taints a study is thrown out so a particular study looks better for a gain...... usually in the form of monetary gains.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
In most cases, the majority of the world could be kinda disease free to a certain extent. There are extreme places where lack of knowledge will not permit.

However, it the US especially... and other leading countries, it is more profitable for people to be sick..... or told they are sick, so they can receive treatment. Treatment in the way of whatever ails you, so let's broaden the horizon and start naming things that aren't really a problem.... a problem. If we cured everyone, there'd be too many doctors, nurses, pill factories and whatever else is connected to medicine and they'd be outta a job.

Statistics in the last 50 years or so numbers have changed tremendously. Whether you have a sore throat or some specialized form of throat problems to a flu, eye problems, diabetes, thyroid, autism and 100 other things..... your window of being well have been greatly reduced, thus making literally millions of people sick, but statistically. Pharmaceuticals have led the charge in this area. We had a doctor's office next door to us for about 10 years. The sh!t they told me, the reps that came by all day everyday was phenomenal. There was so much free sh!t given to them..... GIVEN to them to help make patients feel good, but stay sick. With all the free lunches, free merchandise and other stuff..... no wonder they had to keep people sick. They had to make up for all that free sh!t. The insurance plans/schemes, the low practice habits and p!ss=poor ratings were only a part of the overall problem. Falsified studies to controlled studies where information which taints a study is thrown out so a particular study looks better for a gain...... usually in the form of monetary gains.
I worked for Aetna in the mid nineties. I was a medical claims trainer. We had such a backlog of medical claims that they would "auto adjudicate" with a denial FIRST because the claim has to be processed within 30 days of receipt. We didn't have the man power to go through all of those claims, so in order to touch the claim within the first 30 days, they would send it through to hit a stop that kicked out a denial. The provider would have to call in for us to manually work the claim. It was big business. They consolidated offices and got rid of my office and we were layed off. I transititioned to a dr's office. My OB/GYN. The pharmaceutical companies fed us daily. Whatever the dr's wanted, we all reaped the benefits. The drug reps took the dr's on extravagant hunting trips. I heard the drug reps ask the doctors to prescribe certain meds. We had a schedule for which drug rep came to bring breakfast, lunch. It was CONSTANT. I never brought my lunch. No need to. We had really good meals. And the dr's prescribed the meds that the drug reps wanted prescribed.
What....a.....racket.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Well, one vaccine I'm getting is the Shingles vax on my 50th birthday. I don't care if I grow a third eye or leg. Chicken pox at 21 was the worst experience of my life. I had them EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE. Was HORRIBLE!