• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique my Vehicle Wrap

wildside

Thanks for the feedback guys. Anyone care to share with me what their company's vehicle graphics look like?

Here's our most current one. I actually like your original layout.

Attachments

• wildsidetruck.jpeg
    wildsidetruck.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 98

Gravy

Maybe a little late to see this but the phone number in white upon the blue above the front tire would be noticeable.

OldPaint

john..........i knew i forgot to add something))))))))
like i said nicboobs............not much design thought in where your at...and if your gona do SIGNS.... the idea of a SIGN.... is to be SEEN.... not just another word off the page...........this is the difference between printer operators and real SIGN DESIGNERS..

SIGNTIME

Here's our most current one. I actually like your original layout.

awesome ... agree with 401 the rear wheel wells do take away from it, plasti dip or bedliner... hell, if you use plasti dip maybe try spraying the rear wheels also might look cool and if you don't like it just peel it off

nikdoobs

john..........i knew i forgot to add something))))))))
like i said nicboobs............not much design thought in where your at...and if your gona do SIGNS.... the idea of a SIGN.... is to be SEEN.... not just another word off the page...........this is the difference between printer operators and real SIGN DESIGNERS..

Sorry OldPaint. If you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" I can't take any of your advice seriously.

SignProPlus-Chip

The three most important things.

1. Name of Business
2. What you do
3 Contact info

You have the first two covered, but that phone number needs to be larger. If you were driving past someone, they would (barely) see the number BEFORE seeing the business name/info.

SIGNTIME

1. Name of Business
2. What you do
3 Contact info

You have the first two covered, but that phone number needs to be larger. If you were driving past someone, they would (barely) see the number BEFORE seeing the business name/info.

a good logo can cover both 1 ans 2

Joe Diaz

1. Name of Business
2. What you do
3 Contact info

Personally I think phone numbers aren't as effective on vehicle advertisements, and for that reason don't need to be large, if used at all. Rarely are people going to jot down your number if they see you passing by and phone numbers are difficult to memorize. You would be better off using the space that a phone number takes up for a number of other things that would be more effective on this type of application. A web address, for example, is easier to memorize, especially if it is the same as your business's name... and if it is the same as your businesses name, sometime you can simply add a .com to the tail end of your logo.

In my opinion vehicle graphics are not business cards. Their primary goal should be to build brand recognition.

OldPaint

Sorry OldPaint. If you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" I can't take any of your advice seriously.
oh iam glad you got a degree as an english major...................it sure as h*** aint in SIGN DESIGN)))))))))

J Hill Designs

according to OP you need to rename your business in paragraph format, all upper case.

Let's go full bore and say it needs to be in expository format as well

:thumb:

Turtle

As an installer I would recommend removing the Ford badging on the sides. It will look cleaner.

Patentagosse

I'll take plain old boring lowercase helvetica over uppercase Benguiat any day.

Also, what's wrong with having two words in your name?

+1

There's a bunch of worldwide brands that use Helvetica (some with minor mods.).

I like your 2nd attempt (the one w/o the 2nd arc on back of cab) :thumb: