• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Designers Needed

Locals Find!

I need some people that specialize in logo design. Have another customer looking for a logo and I don't want to take it on. I don't have the skills.

Can anyone PM me some links to their portfolios. That I could show this client so I can hire one of you to take on this job??

HulkSmash

I need some people that specialize in logo design. Have another customer looking for a logo and I don't want to take it on. I don't have the skills.

Can anyone PM me some links to their portfolios. That I could show this client so I can hire one of you to take on this job??

Finallllllllllly!!

SignManiac

A smart man knows what his limitations are...

Just google logo design. Plenty of $99 logo's out there. Room to make some money.

Locals Find!

A smart man knows what his limitations are...

Just google logo design. Plenty of $99 logo's out there. Room to make some money.

This client doesn't want a $99 logo she wants a good logo. I Don't care about making money on the logo itself. I get plenty of other work from her. I need this one done right and provide good branding for business. She is a wedding planner and she understands the importance of a good logo to brand with.

I was interested in finding a couple of talented people from S101 that wouldn't mind taking on another project that would send me links to portfolios so she can pick who to hire.