• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

designing for billboards

Joe Diaz

For some reason, both you and Joe Diaz are 2 members in which I cannot see your images.

Weird.... I usually post 72 dpi RGB jpgs, smaller than 800px X 800px. I do so by clicking on the attachments button within signs101 and I upload them that way. 99% of the time I use chrome and I have vista at work and 7 at home. It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I save it as an 800 x 800 jpeg and hit the attachments clip and it puts it right in there.

I know others have some difficulty, but Fred would have to explain it again. I don't believe I or Joe are doing anything out of the ordinary, but perhaps the software you use is not allowing you somehow to see them.

This was just discussed in a thread within the last few weeks and I thought you were involved in it. Many here saw what was causing this. It didn't effect me, so I didn't really pay attention to the outcome.

Perhaps, Fred or someone can explain this again or maybe we can make one of those sticky notes and always point people towards that when confronted with this problem.

I have no problem seeing anyone's pictures............... View attachment 65753

It is weird. I cannot figure out why your images are within the text box area and yet most everyone else's are in a black box surround with the words "attached thumbnails".

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Let's try this......................

Can you see this ??

Attachments

• OP front.jpg
    OP front.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 53

Gino

Premium Subscriber
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a thousand burning eyes come back............ eegads !!!!!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, I know what I did different. I'm gonna try this again. This will be easier on the eyes. I was going for impact on the last one !!

Attachments

• exide close up.jpg
    exide close up.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 53

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This is the only difference.

I go through these four steps. If I perform the last one, you can't see it, but if I just let it go to step number three, you can see it. Sounds like some kinda glitch in the software.

The problem with this is, I can't control the order of how they appear to you. The second and third files are switched. They are not appearing in the order I loaded them. Using the last picture, I can control this feature.

You tell me ?? :help

Attachments

• vector-1.jpg
    vector-1.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 76
  • vector-2.jpg
    vector-2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 63
  • vector-3.jpg
    vector-3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 74
  • vector-4.jpg