• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anybody use EstiMate?

copperheadsigns

I do..I like it. Have heard several people here say they do not.

It has worked very well for me. Very quick to use. Easy to learn. Very configurable. I would buy it again.

Davidson Signs

I had it and I liked it. Very simple to learn and use. It takes a little time to set everything up but once it's done....it's done.

cartoad

We have it and use it for special projects and like it for what we do with it. Reasonable to purchase, and easy to use.

signguy27

i have a extra copy of it if you want to buy it, i just looked at SW and there selling it for 399. ill sell it for 200 bucks. it is a legit disk, i got one when i bought my cutter, and then i got one when i got my printer cutter combo, so i have a extra disk... let me know if you want it.. thanks.

LightHouse

Does anyone have the digital printing plug in and find it useful? i was thinking about getting that when i get my printer here shortly but i beleive its $70 and if its not worthwhile i dont want to waste the money away.

resqfiremedic

I am on my trial right now and got it to also help with digital pricing. I like it so far! It just takes some time to get it all set up and I guess most people dont care for the sliders that you use to adjust price for market value and difficulty. It is reasonable when you look around at other packages. You can get the plugins you need. I know they are getting ready to go up when the new version comes out which is supposed to be a major upgrade but you get it free if you get onboard now.

Also on an extra note, I have run into problems with the bundled Estimate because they say its not sellable and WILL NOT support it or let you upgrade.

Mikew

Estimate is coming out with a new version of the software. I don't know the release date but I'm sure all the info is on their website.

OneUpTenn

My thoughts on Estimate are......by the time you figure out all the adjustments you need to make concerning work flow and market in your area...you've pretty much figured out your price. I didn't like it too much. Who knows I may end up using it in the future but I doubt it.

d fleming

Had for some time. Once you have it set up it works great. Use the digital add on as well. Takes little effort for sec to do quotes and works well with QB.

Techman

i had a demo of Estimate.. While using it I noticed that very few customers debated the prices. They accepted the prices much easier than if I winged it out of the air.

However, The biggest problem was using the sliders. If the customer got a glimpse of those sliders moving and the prices changing they flipped out. So had to be careful when making the quote. Don't let them see you moving anything. Let them see the final via a printout..

petepaz

we use it but i do have to do some adjusting to fine tune the price
but on the good side i don't think it is ever too low some times way too high

ChristianSlager

EstiMate is one of the best investments you can make for your business, IMHO.
We have been using it for 5 years now, and it is the backbone of our company. Of course, we use every feature available, and use it for complete order tracking. I am an alpha/beta tester, and I have to say 2.0 is going to rock! As far as the sliders go, they are still in 2.0, but due to the addition of upcharges (check out the website for full details) you no longer really have to use them, unless you like to. We do use them quite often actually, to compensate for work load, artwork complexity etc. You can definitely tell that this software was designed BY A SIGN PERSON... it takes into account factors that are every day things that matter. The competitor's offerings I found lacking, and their prices are 3x that of EstiMate. Wait 'til March 15, then get the demo, you wont go back to pulling prices out of your behind.