• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

does anyone make covers for graphtec?

boostdemon

Odd question im sure, but i'd like to keep dust and such out of my cutter between uses by keeping it covered. I was wondering if you can buy a cover or do i have to make one or modify a gas grill cover for it?

-Dana

Sign Works

I have been using a sheet as a dust cover on my Graphtec cutter for the last 8 years, does the job just fine.

Air Art Girl

I keep my plotter covered too but I use one of my backdrops from my gridwall. Anything you can throw over it will work, towel, sheet, etc. Just make it a habit of putting on at the end of the day.

CL Graphics

I bought a grill cover from menards and it was the wrong size for my grill but it fits my 30" panther cutter perfectly.

boostdemon

cool thanks for the pointers. That one on ebay looks pretty heavy-duty but simple enough. I'll check out sears too to see if they have a grill cover that might work thats cheaper